Injury Lawyers In Georgia
Thank you for visiting our Georgia car accident page. Spaulding Injury Law’s nationally recognized trial lawyers have created this page to help those injured in a car wreck in Georgia learn more about our attorneys and to help answer questions you may have about an auto accident claim. From four offices throughout metro-Atlanta, our Georgia car accident lawyers handle injury and wrongful death cases resulting from auto accident anywhere in the State of Georgia.
Call For A Free Consultation Toady To Speak To Our Team (770) 744-0890.
If you have been severely injured in a car accident in Georgia, your focus should be solely on healing. Unfortunately, but quite naturally, you are instead worried about medical expenses or how you will get back to work.
While such worries are not helping you get physically better, they are part of any serious injury case. This is one reason getting help from a qualified Georgia auto accident attorney is so critical.
Is Hiring Spaulding Injury Law Right For You And Your Case?
If you have been serious injury or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another driver in Georgia, we believe the answer is YES! Who you chose to represent you in your case is a very important decision. It is made harder by the sheer amount of lawyers claiming to be experienced personal injury lawyers. You need to be sure the lawyer you hire has the knowledge and experience necessary to obtain just compensation for your case.
Our car accident lawyers are nationally recognized trial lawyers having received numerous accolades for the results they have received for clients, including the following:
- Charter Member of the Distinguished Justice Advocates association—Membership reserved to less than 1% of attorneys across the country
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America® selection for outstanding large settlements for clients
- Auto Accident Lawyers Georgia Receive The National Trial Lawyers association selection to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list
- AV Preeminent® highest rating by Martindale Hubbell, the country’s best rating system
Recent Motor Vehicle Injury Case Results:
Below is a sample of some very recent car accident case results achieved for our clients by a Georgia accident attorney at Spaulding Injury Law. These results are given to show you the type car wreck claims handled in the recent past. It is by no means a promise or guarantee that similar results will be obtained in your case.
- $1.2 Million head-on collision settlement. Our client was not only severely injured in the collision but lost her husband who was driving their vehicle at the time. We recovered the maximum amount of insurance coverage available for both claims from the at-fault driver and our client’s insurance after exposing much more UM coverage available for our client than the policy allowed.
- $1.5 Million recovered in head-on collision. Our Georgia accident attorneys were able to recover for the adult children of a man killed in a head-on collision in North Georgia. At-fault driver was using her GPS unit at the time and crossed the center line striking our client head-on.
- $1.1 Million recovered in severe motorcycle injury case. We recovered all of the available insurance coverage for our client who was severely injured when a commercial truck turned in front of of his motorcycle causing him to go over the hood of the truck.
- $425,000.00 dram shop settlement. This was as single vehicle accident in which our client was the passenger in the vehicle when the driver who had been drinking at a local restaurant lost control of the vehicle and struck a tree at a high rate of speed. The restaurant vigorously defended against liability blaming the driver for our client’s severe injuries.
- $250,000.00 recovery in rear-end collision. Our client suffered multiple herniated discs in her neck in a three car accident.
Review more of our recent results by going to our settlement and verdict page.
Disclaimer: Every legal matter is different. The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case, and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.
Moving Quickly To Secure Evidence Is Important
Many of our auto accident lawyers previously worked for insurance companies representing at-fault drivers in the defense against car accident injury cases. This insider knowledge of how the defense handles these cases allows gives us the ability to quickly formulate a strategy designed to maximize your recovery.
Our lawyers understand how insurance companies and the defense lawyers they hire think and what we have learned over the years is that auto accident injury victims need to move quickly to begin securing all the evidence for their case. Hiring our Georgia injury team for your personal injury case will ensure all the details of your case are handled correctly.
Get A Free Case Evaluation Today!
Learn More About Your Case
The injury attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law are consistently writing blog posts and articles to help injury victims learn more about their claim or case. Through our Learning Center or our Blog you can find various topics related to car accidents, including the following:
- Frequently Asked Questions After A Wreck
- Deadline To File Suit After A Wreck
- What Does It Cost To Hire A Lawyer
- Why You Should Not Give A Recorded Statement To The Insurance Company
- How Best To Handle Your Property Damage Claim
Reach Out To Us For A Free Case Evaluation
The Georgia lawyers at Spaulding Injury Law have over a half-century of combined experience representing individuals involved in auto accidents throughout Georgia. Our offices are conveniently located throughout metro-Atlanta to give our attorneys the ability to meet with clients no matter where you live. However, if one of our locations is not convenient for you, we can schedule an appointment to come visit you.
If you would like to speak to one of our Georgia auto accident lawyers today, please call (770) 744-0890 or fill out the contact form on this page to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.