Recover Full and Fair Compensation For Your Injuries
Being injured in a serious accident is something no one ever sees coming. It’s a scary experience that we hope no one has to go through. Unfortunately, however, accidents are a part of life and they happen every day in Alpharetta and its surrounding areas.
Spaulding Injury Law is a law firm with offices here in Alpharetta. Our sole mission is to help injury victims like yourself get the best possible legal outcome after a serious accident.
We’re Knowledgeable and Experienced
When you’re injured in an accident, it can be a confusing and overwhelming time. You may not know what to do or where to turn for help. That’s where we come in.
Our compassionate legal team is dedicated to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve. We’ll work with you every step of the way to understand your rights and options, and we’ll fight for you in court if necessary. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Meet with you to discuss your accident and injuries.
- Explore your legal options and help you choose the best course of action.
- Handle the legal aspects of your case, such as obtaining medical records and filing claims.
- Answer your questions throughout the process.
- Keep you updated on the status of your case.
- Fight for you in court to get the compensation you deserve.
We Get Results
When it comes to your personal injury case, you want a legal team on your side who has a strong track record of success. Our skilled lawyers have what it takes to maximize our clients’ results – both during settlement negotiations and at trial. Some of our most recent favorable results include:
- A $1.5 million federal court jury award – following a three-week jury trial – stemming from a medical device dispute
- A $1.1 million wrongful death compensation – obtained from life insurance policies for a husband who accidentally shot his wife while target shooting in their backyard before trial
- A $1,000,000.00 settlement in a tractor-trailer collision that resulted in severe injuries and extensive medical treatment
- A $1.1 million settlement – we were able to obtain all insurance policy limits available to a client who suffered severe injuries when a commercial truck turned in front of his motorcycle causing him to fly over the hood of the truck.
- A $1.2 million recovered – from a head-on collision which killed our client’s husband and severely injured the wife.
- A $1.4 million compensation obtained – for the family of a deceased worker killed in a forklift accident at work before trial.
- A $1.5 million settlement – before suit was filed for adult children of a man killed in a head-on wreck in North Georgia.
- A $750,000.00 settlement – following mediation – where our clients suffered back injuries following a rear-end impact from a tractor-trailer in rush hour traffic
- A $665,000.00 settlement following our clients’ exposure to toxic black mold in their home
- A $650,000.00 settlement from a rear-end collision involving a distracted teenage driver who testified he looked down to change radio stations failing to realize our client’s vehicle had been stopped in the roadway in front of him.
- A $425,000.00 result obtained for our client who was a passenger in a vehicle driven by a friend who had been drinking heavily at a restaurant
These are just a few examples of our many successes. We are committed to fighting for our clients and getting them the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need A Lawyer After An Accident?
If you’ve been injured in an accident, especially a motor vehicle accident, there’s likely an insurance company involved. Insurance companies, despite the funny commercials we are used to seeing on TV (featuring friendly athletes and celebrities), are like any other business that wants to make as much profit as possible.
One of the ways it does this is by paying injured folks like yourself as little as they can get away with.
This is where Spaulding Injury Law can help. We are highly experienced in fighting the insurance companies and have time and time again been able to get justice for our clients in Alpharetta who have been injured.
Another benefit of our services is that we work on a contingency basis which means if we don’t get you a recovery in your personal injury case, you don’t pay us a single dollar. We only get paid if we get a successful outcome.*
What is the process for an Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawsuit?
1. An injury has occurred and an attorney is searched for.
The first thing that has to happen is you or someone you know has suffered an injury as the result of another negligent party. The next thing to do is to contact us for a free consultation. We will meet and discuss the details of how the injury occurred. If, after the initial consultation, it appears that you might have a case, we would agree to conduct an exploratory investigation and determine if the other party has applicable insurance and/or sufficient assets to cover any settlement or judgment. If the consultation and investigation lead us to conclude that the case is viable, a fee agreement will be signed and the attorney-client relationship will be official.
2. A complaint is filed and served
After establishing that a legitimate case exists, the plaintiff’s attorney will file a personal injury complaint. After the complaint is filed, we will have a month or more to locate the defendant and “serve” the complaint on him or her. All this means is that we physically deliver the complaint to the defendant in a way that can be verified, ensuring the defendant cannot later claim to not know about the lawsuit.
3. Pre-Trial and Discovery
Discovery is a pre-trial procedure where we and the other party, through the law of civil procedure, can obtain evidence from the other party or parties by means of discovery devices such as interrogatories, requests for production of documents, requests for admissions, and depositions. The purpose of discovery is to encourage parties to reach a resolution of disputes on their own, without resort to a full trial by the court. The free flow of information between the parties to a lawsuit is intended to enable each side to better assess the case, including the strengths and weaknesses of both sides, thereby promoting a more realistic view of likely outcomes that will lead to settlement.
It’s possible for a case to go to trial but most personal injury cases will end in a settlement. At any point in the process described above, the parties can settle and end the case, even before the complaint is filed.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
Our Alpharetta location is staffed and can accommodate your injury case. The types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accident
- MARTA Accident
- Product Liability
When Should You Hire An Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been injured because of another person’s negligence, get in touch with an Alpharetta personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
If you wait to contact an attorney, you may make mistakes when talking to the insurance company, receiving medical treatment, or documenting evidence that could affect the outcome of your case. Consult with an attorney immediately after you sustain your injuries so you know exactly what to do to strengthen your case and improve your chances of recovering compensation.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Many people are under the impression that paying for a personal injury lawyer is something that they cannot afford, so they end up never hiring an attorney to represent them after they have been injured.
We work on a Contingency Fee basis. We don’t ask for money upfront and only collect a fee if we successfully recover compensation. Not only does this mean that you won’t have to pay anything right away, but it also means we will be even more motivated to reach a favorable outcome in your case.
Our Personal Injury Office in Alpharetta
Our law office is located close to you, in Downtown Atlanta near Woodruff Park and Hurt Park, approximately 9 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
Merge onto I-85 N from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and take Exit 246 toward downtown. Merge onto Central Avenue SW and continue onto Peachtree Center Avenue SE. Turn left onto Edgewood Avenue, and our office will be on the left.