Personal Injury Lawyer Focused on Helping Those in Need Throughout Cherokee County
- Our team of award-winning attorneys know exactly how to negotiate with insurance companies because we used to defend them as insurance defense lawyers.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been recognized for legal excellence by some of the top legal associations in the country.
- Our client-focused law firm strives to achieve the best possible outcome for all of our clients.
- The attorney rating website Avvo has scored Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes as perfect “10s” based on a number of factors, including the positive reviews left by our clients.
- Clients who choose to work with a lawyer from our law office won’t pay any fees until we have won your case.
- Receive honest and aggressive representation from one of the best law firms in Cherokee County by scheduling a free consultation with Spaulding Injury Law today.
Personal injury law gives those who have been injured by another person the legal right to file a lawsuit and request compensation from the party that has caused them harm. There are many different types of personal injury cases, including those involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, and slip and fall accidents. Each of these types of personal injury cases shares one thing in common: negligence.
If you have been injured due to the negligent acts of another person, speak to a lawyer at once to find out how you can recover compensation for your injuries. Victims may be awarded compensation to cover their medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional pain and suffering. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to maximize the amount of compensation you receive so you can get your life back on track after an injury. Schedule a free consultation with Spaulding Injury Law today to learn about your legal options.
Lawyer Representing Car Crash Victims in Cherokee County
Car Accident Attorney With Years of Legal Experience
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were honored to be part of the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys list that was published by the exclusive National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Theodore Spaulding is not just any personal injury attorney—he was recognized as one of the best lawyers in the state of Georgia.
- To improve your chances of recovering the compensation you deserve, you will need honest and aggressive legal representation from one of the top law firms in Georgia.
- Our law firm works on a contingency fee basis, which means you won’t pay for our award-winning legal services unless we help you recover compensation.
- A lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law reviews your case during the initial consultation and then goes over the different legal options that may be available to you.
No one ever plans on getting into a car accident, but it’s important that you know how to protect your rights if you are ever injured in a collision. If the accident was not your fault, you are entitled to compensation for any injuries that you sustained as a result of the crash. But, just because you are entitled to this compensation does not mean that it is easy to recover.
In order to recover the compensation that you deserve, you will need to be able to prove liability, the extent of your injuries, and the expenses you have incurred as a result of the injuries. Proving these elements of a car accident case and negotiating with the insurance company can be challenging. Instead of doing this on your own, leave your case in the hands of an experienced attorney at Spaulding Injury Law. Schedule a free consultation with our team today to learn more about how we can help.
Law Firm With A Team of Top Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
Truck Accident Lawyer Working Tirelessly on Behalf of Clients
- The National Trial Lawyers Association included Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes on its prestigious Top 100 Trial Lawyers list.
- The attorneys at our award-winning law firm have over two decades of combined legal experience.
- We are proud to be known as one of the best law firms in the state of Georgia.
- You aren’t expected to pay upfront for our honest and aggressive representation—in fact, you won’t have to pay until we are able to recover compensation for you.
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has named Attorney Theodore Spaulding one of the best in his field.
- If you are considering hiring a lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law, read our reviews to see what other clients have to say about their experiences.
Every personal injury case comes with a unique set of challenges. But, truck accidents tend to be particularly complex for a number of reasons. First, victims typically sustain serious injuries in a truck accident, which makes estimating future expenses and placing a value on the claim a bit more complicated. There are also a number of parties that can be held liable for a truck accident, so your attorney may need to conduct an investigation in order to determine who should be held responsible. Additionally, the more parties that are involved, the more challenging it can be to negotiate a settlement.
For these reasons—and much more—it is in your best interests to work with an attorney if you have been injured in a truck accident. Let our attorneys protect your rights, fight tirelessly on your behalf, and recover the compensation that you deserve. Give us a call today to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney Achieving Extraordinary Results for Motorcycle Injury Clients
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Recovering the Maximum Amount of Compensation for Clients
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding was honored to be named one of the best personal injury attorneys in Georgia.
- Our law firm has received numerous awards from legal associations in the community and across the country.
- We take an honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law, which is how our top lawyers are able to recover millions for our clients.
- Feel free to look at the reviews on our website to see what clients have to say about working with an award-winning lawyer from one of the best law firms in Cherokee County.
Motorcyclists who are involved in accidents often sustain serious injuries due to the lack of protection their motorcycle provides. The injuries are often so severe that they interfere with the motorcyclist’s ability to return to work or live independently. As a result, a motorcyclist’s life can drastically change for the worse after an accident. Luckily, these victims may be able to file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for their physical and emotional injuries.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault, speak with an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law today. Don’t face the massive medical bills, lost income, and emotional suffering caused by the accident without the help of an attorney. Our team can prove that the other party was at fault for the accident and should, therefore, be held liable for the injuries that you sustained. Contact us today by phone or email to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Legal Services For Families Affected By Wrongful Death in Cherokee County, GA
Wrongful Death Lawyer Committed to Seeking Justice for Families
- Our attorneys used to work as insurance defense lawyers for some of the best and biggest companies.
- As a result, our award-winning attorneys know the ins and outs of the insurance business.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have received top ratings on Avvo, an attorney rating website.
- Our law firm is driven solely by results, and we believe the best way to achieve results is by providing honest and aggressive representation to each client.
- We have worked hard to be known as one of the best law firms in Cherokee County.
- Read the reviews right here on our website to learn about working with a lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law.
Wrongful death claims arise when a loved one loses their life due to the negligent acts of another person. Although many friends and family members may feel the devastating effects of losing a loved one, there are only a handful of people who are legally permitted to file a wrongful death claim. The first person who is allowed to file a wrongful death claim in the state of Georgia is the victim’s spouse, who must also represent the best interests of any children he shared with the victim. In the event that the victim did not have a surviving spouse or any children, the victim’s parents or the representative of the victim’s estate can pursue a wrongful death claim instead. Surviving family members only have two years from the date of the victim’s death to file a wrongful death claim. Many people think that this gives them plenty of time to take action, but two years can fly by when you are in the middle of grieving the loss of a loved one. If your loved one suffered a wrongful death, don’t delay in getting in touch with an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law.
If you have been injured or if you have lost a loved one due to another person’s negligence, contact our professional personal injury lawyers today. We take pride in establishing a strong attorney-client relationship and treat each of our clients with the utmost care. We handle cases in a number of practice areas, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death. Please call our offices at 770-744-0890 or fill out the form on our site to schedule a free consultation. During your consultation, a lawyer will review your case and provide you with honest advice regarding your legal issue.