Personal Injury Lawyer Providing Aggressive Legal Representation
- If you have been injured, you shouldn’t have to worry about paying for a lawyer, which is the reason why our team works on a contingency fee basis.
- Attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been recognized as two of the top lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Our honest and aggressive representation has helped us become one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- Former clients often leave our award-winning law firm reviews to describe the pleasant experience of working with a lawyer in our office.
Most personal injury cases involve negligence. What exactly is negligence? Everyone has a legal obligation to act in a way that does not put other people in danger. If someone does not fulfill this legal obligation, he is said to be acting negligently. For example, when you get behind the wheel of a car, you are expected to obey all traffic laws to ensure that other drivers do not get hurt. A driver who chooses to drive while intoxicated is clearly not fulfilling his legal obligation to act responsibly. If someone is injured by this drunk driver, he may be held liable for the injuries because they were caused by his negligence.
Proving negligence is one of the most important steps in personal injury cases. If you can prove that another person’s negligence caused your injuries, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Take the first step towards recovering compensation by contacting an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law today.
Lawyer Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable for Car Accidents
Car Accident Attorney With Extensive Legal Resources
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been named two of the top attorneys in the state by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have also received 10/10 scores on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- Our award-winning law firm has a history of winning seven-figure verdicts for our clients.
- Clients know when they come to us, they will always receive honest and aggressive legal representation.
- We are incredibly committed to our clients, which is one of the reasons why we are considered one of the best law firms in the state.
- See what it’s like to work with a lawyer on our team by reading the reviews written by former clients.
Your first priority following a car accident should be seeking medical attention for your injuries. After being treated by a medical professional, your next step should be contacting an experienced personal injury attorney.
Many people wonder why they need a lawyer after a car accident if it is not legally required to have legal representation. The answer to this is simple—an attorney has the legal knowledge and experience to ensure that you are able to recover every dime of compensation that you deserve for your injuries. If you choose to handle the personal injury claim without an attorney’s help, you may not be able to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Instead, you may end up accepting an unfair settlement from the at-fault driver’s insurance company that won’t cover all of your current and future medical expenses.
Once you have accepted a settlement, there is no turning back. That’s why it’s so important to work with a car accident attorney from the very beginning. Let our team of attorneys provide you with guidance and advice regarding your case. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Law Firm With Nationally Recognized Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
Truck Accident Lawyer Protecting the Rights of the Injured
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm previously worked as insurance defense lawyers.
- Their invaluable experience working with insurance companies gives us an advantage that other law firms don’t have.
- Thanks to the reviews left by our clients, Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have received the best possible rating on Avvo.
- One reason why we are the top law firm in the state is because of our aggressive representation.
- Schedule a free consultation to hear honest legal advice from a lawyer on our team.
- If you have been involved in a truck accident, contact an experienced attorney today to learn about your legal options.
Being involved in any type of traffic collision can be terrifying, but it’s especially frightening if you are hit by a large truck instead of another vehicle. Because of the difference in size between a truck and a car, a truck can cause serious injuries even if it is traveling at a low speed at the time of the accident.
The fault for these accidents typically falls on the truck driver, trucking company, parts manufacturer, or company that loads and ships the cargo. If you have been injured in a truck accident, you may receive a phone call shortly from one of these parties’ insurance companies shortly after the crash. It’s in your best interests to avoid talking to the insurance adjuster on the other end of the line. Instead, get in touch with an attorney and let him handle all communications with the insurance company. Contact Spaulding Injury Law today for legal representation after a truck accident.
Trial Attorney With A Focus On Results For Motorcycle Injury Victims
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Helping Victims in DeKalb County
- Every client that our top lawyers work with receives honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Our award-winning law firm has managed to secure millions in compensation for the injured in DeKalb County.
- We are often recognized as one of the best law firms in the county by our peers and former clients.
- Attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been honored with a number of awards, including being listed as two of the top lawyers in the state.
- The attorney rating website Avvo has given Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes perfect scores.
- Read our client reviews right here on our website to learn about working with a lawyer from our office.
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, it’s very likely that you will sustain some type of injury. In fact, motorcyclists are far more likely to sustain serious injuries than passengers and drivers inside cars because of the lack of protection on a bike. If another driver was to blame for the accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The amount of compensation that you may be able to recover will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries and how the injuries affect your ability to work.
Immediately after the accident, the at-fault party’s insurance company may contact you and try to convince you to accept an offer. Don’t make this mistake. The offer extended to you by the insurance company is probably much lower than what you deserve. Contact an attorney who can help you determine the value of your claim and negotiate with the insurance company. Call Spaulding Injury Law today to schedule a free consultation.
Legal Services For Families Dealing With A Tragic Loss Following a Wrongful Death
Wrongful Death Lawyer Helping Surviving Family Members Recover Compensation
- The National Trial Lawyers Association included Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes on its prestigious list of the top 40 attorneys in the state.
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is a group of some of the best attorneys in the country.
- Over the last three years, our award-winning law firm has recovered $7.5 million in compensation through settlements and verdicts.
- Each lawyer at Spaulding Injury Law will provide you with aggressive representation and honest legal advice regarding your legal options.
- Read our client reviews to find out why we are one of the top law firms in DeKalb County.
There is nothing more upsetting than hearing that you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person. If your loved one was killed by a negligent driver, property owner, doctor, or another individual, it’s important that you seek representation from an experienced attorney in Atlanta, GA as soon as possible.
Family members may suffer intense emotional pain as a result of their sudden loss. They may struggle to grieve with the unbearable sadness that comes with losing a loved one. Furthermore, family members who were financially dependent on the victim may have trouble making ends meet now that they no longer this source of income. Fortunately, the victim’s family may be able to recover compensation for their emotional pain and suffering, loss of companionship, loss of income, loss of benefits, and more. But, before you can recover compensation through a settlement or trial verdict, you must get in touch with a wrongful death attorney at Spaulding Injury Law to discuss your case.
If you have suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one, contact our personal injury lawyers today. Some of our many practice areas include auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, wrongful death, and premises liability. Our litigation attorneys represent clients in Hall County, Clayton County, Forsyth County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Cherokee County, Fulton County, and DeKalb County. Please call our offices at 770-744-0890 or fill out the form on our site to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury and wrongful death lawyer today.