Personal Injury Attorney – Representing the Injured in Georgia
- The award-winning personal injury attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law have over 20 years of combined legal experience.
- Former clients often leave our lawyers reviews to thank them for their honest and aggressive representation.
- Our top law firm consistently wins six and seven-figure verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- You won’t need to pay your attorney unless we win compensation on your behalf!
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team to learn why we are known as one of the best personal injury law firms in the state.
Everyone has a legal obligation to act in a reasonable and responsible manner in order to avoid harming others. When someone fails to act in this manner, innocent people are usually injured as a result. Fortunately, anyone who has been injured due to the negligent acts of another person has a legal right to file a personal injury claim.
The goal of a personal injury claim is to hold the negligent party responsible and order them to compensate the victim for his injuries. Personal injury victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But, compensation is never a guarantee.
If you have been injured, speak to a personal injury attorney at Spaulding Injury Law as soon as possible. We will aggressively fight for the compensation that you deserve so you can move forward with your life. Call us today at 770-774-0890 to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Georgia Car Accident Lawyer – Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
Lawyer – Committed to Serving Car Accident Victims in Georgia
- Theodore Spaulding is an award-winning attorney who has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the state.
- Mr. Spaulding has also been included on a list of the Top 40 Attorneys Under 40 for three consecutive years.
- Find out why Spaulding Injury Law is one of the best law firms in Georgia by reading the reviews on our website.
- Schedule a free consultation with an honest and aggressive car accident lawyer at our law firm today!
Some car accident victims think they can handle their personal injury claim without an attorney. There is no law that states victims must work with attorneys, however it is in your best interests to hire a personal injury attorney after a car accident.
A personal injury attorney will handle the negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Our attorneys know the sneaky tricks that insurance adjusters use to convince injured victims to settle for far less than they deserve. Because our attorneys know how insurance companies work, we can protect you from making the mistake of accepting an unfair settlement.
If the insurance company is not willing to make a fair offer, our attorneys will be happy to take your case to court. At Spaulding Injury Law, our personal injury attorneys will do whatever it takes to help car accident victims recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Georgia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Winning Sizable Verdicts For Motorcycle Accident Victims
Trial Attorney – Helping Victims Seek Justice
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for personal injury victims.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been named two of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia.
- We set ourselves apart from some of the other best law firms with our honest and aggressive representation.
- Read some of the reviews on our website to see what it’s like to work with an attorney from our firm.
- Then, schedule a free consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer in our office to discuss your case.
Anyone who is involved in a traffic accident could potentially suffer life-threatening injuries. However, motorcyclists are at a greater risk of suffering serious injuries than motorists. This is because motorcyclists are not protected by safety features such as airbags and seatbelts—there is literally nothing between a motorcyclist and the pavement. Even if a motorcyclist is wearing his helmet, he could still suffer traumatic injuries that could drastically change his life.
Motorcyclists often spend months or even years recovering from their injuries. Motorcyclists who sustain severe injuries often have to take time off of work to focus on their recovery. Fortunately, motorcycle accident victims can recover compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and more.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, speak to the personal injury attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law. Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys will aggressively negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to recover the compensation you deserve.
Georgia Truck Accident Lawyer – With Over Two Decades of Experience Representing Truck Accident Victims
Law Firm – Fighting For the Best Possible Outcome
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have been recognized by local and national legal associations.
- Our lawyers have over two decades of legal experience, which is why we are one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- Read the honest reviews written by our former clients to learn more about what it’s like working with a lawyer at our firm.
- If you have been injured in a truck accident, you will need an aggressive attorney from the top law firm in the state, Spaulding Injury Law.
Truck accidents and car accidents may seem similar, but truck accident cases are actually far more complex than car accident cases. Why? Victims often sustain catastrophic injuries in a truck accident because of the size and weight of commercial trucks. This means truck accident victims are often entitled to recover large amounts of compensation, which makes the case more complicated. These cases are also more complex because there are usually multiple parties involved. An attorney will need to conduct an investigation to determine who should be held liable: the truck driver, trucking company, parts manufacturer, or another third party. Sometimes, multiple parties are liable, which complicates the case even further.
Victims should be focusing solely on recovering from their injuries after a truck accident. Let us handle your personal injury claim so you can focus on your recovery. Call Spaulding Injury Law today at 770-774-0890 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced truck accident attorney.
Georgia Wrongful Death Attorney – Provided to Family Members of Wrongful Death Victims
Legal Services – Seeking Compensation on Behalf of Grieving Families
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys are committed to recovering as much compensation as possible for grieving families.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes are award-winning lawyers that have been included on the Top 40 Under 40 list in Georgia.
- Both Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have perfect ratings on Avvo, which is partly due to the many reviews left by our former clients.
- When you work with an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law, you will always have direct access to your lawyer.
- Unlike other law firms, we do not pass your case off to legal assistants.
- Scheduling a free consultation is the best way to find out how our law firm can assist you.
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of another person, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim to recover compensation. There is no amount of money that can bring your loved one back, but compensation can help surviving family members get back on their feet and move forward after a tragic loss.
Each state has its own laws regarding who can and cannot file a wrongful death claim. In Georgia, the surviving spouse, children, and parents may be able to file a claim with the help of an attorney. The victim’s estate may also be able to take legal action to recover compensation.
Learn more about your legal options by scheduling a free consultation with one of the top attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law today. Let our compassionate wrongful death attorneys fight for the compensation you deserve after losing a loved one in a tragic accident.
Contact Spaulding Injury Law to Schedule A Free Consultation Today
If you have been injured or suffered the loss of a loved one, speak to our experienced personal injury lawyers today. Spaulding Injury Law has many different practice areas, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, premises liability claims, slip and fall accidents, and other injury cases involving negligence.
Get your questions about the legal process answered and hear honest advice from our attorneys during a free case evaluation. To schedule a free consultation, please call our dedicated attorneys at 770-774-0890.