Have you been injured through no fault of your own? You deserve to be compensated for your injuries and losses by those responsible for your accident. However, pursuing a personal injury claim for compensation can be factually and legally complex. As you recover from your serious injuries, you may not have the time, focus and energy to also pursue compensation from the responsible party.
The Atlanta personal injury attorneys of Spaulding Injury Law are here to help you. We will fight for the financial recovery that you need and deserve. We have more than 25 years of combined legal experience, and our attorneys have worked tirelessly to help our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We have been recognized for our work and success and have been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Expertise.com’s list of Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Atlanta 2020.
We care about each client. We always provide personalized, one-on-one attention and dedicated representation. If you have been injured in an accident in Atlanta, contact Spaulding Injury Law today. Schedule a free case evaluation with one of our personal injury attorneys. As you tell us about your case, you’ll learn more about your rights and options for compensation.
How Our Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
When you hire Spaulding Injury Law to represent you in a personal injury case, you will get a legal team who will:
- Evaluate your claim for free – We recognize that you may have many questions about your claim and how to pursue compensation. We offer no-obligation consultations that will help you understand your rights and options. We’ll explain how we can maximize the value of your claim.
- Investigate your accident – We will secure all relevant evidence in your claim. That will allow us to persuasively explain how your accident occurred and who was at fault for your injuries. Where necessary, we will work with experts who can evaluate and explain your claim.
- Identify all liable parties – We will identify all parties who share legal liability for your injuries. Our main priority will be to identify the person or persons who caused your accident. We will also identify employers who have vicarious liability. We may show that your injuries were caused by defective products or dangerous conditions on a property. We will also identify all available sources of compensation, such as insurance policies. Our goal is to ensure that you receive full financial recovery.
- Document your losses – We will document your losses so that you are fully compensated for them. We will collect records of your medical treatment, lost wages or income, and other damages.
- Demand maximum compensation – We will aggressively negotiate on your behalf with the insurance companies and defense law firms. We want to make certain you get full and fair compensation. We will also prepare to take your case to court, if necessary, for your best chance at maximum financial recovery.
Our attorneys understand that this is one of the most challenging times in your life. We will do everything in our power to make you whole again and help you recover what you’re owed.