Hiawassee Car Show
Hiawassee is home to the NE Georgia Mustang Club’s 49th Annual Mustang Car Show from September 23 to September 24 this year, and it is a great opportunity to enjoy some truly spectacular Mustangs in all their glory. These cherry vehicles come with hefty price tags, and even minor accidents can lead to immense losses in the form of property damage – not to mention the physical, financial, and emotional losses experienced by the car’s occupants at the time.
The Value of Classic Mustangs
The most valuable Mustangs out there include the following:
- First-generation Mustangs (which refers to those manufactured between March 1964 through 1973): The Boss Mustang 429 (1969 to 1970), which – when in excellent condition – brings an average value of $259,000
- Third-generation Mustangs (which refers to those manufactured between 1979 and 1993): The 5.0 SVT Cobra R (1993), which – when in excellent condition – brings an average value of $93,900
- Fifth-generation Mustangs (which refers to those manufactured between 2004 and 2014): The Shelby GT500 convertible (2013 to 2014), which – when in excellent condition – brings an average value of $76,200
- Fourth-generation Mustangs (which refers to those manufactured between 1994 and 2004): The Cobra R (2000), which – when in excellent condition – brings an average value of $53,200
- Second-generation Mustangs (which refers to those manufactured between 1974 and 1978): The Mustang II Cobra II (1976 – 1978), which – when in excellent condition – brings an average value of $31,900
In other words, there are a lot of Mustang lovers out there, and – when well cared for – these vehicles tend to retain their value (and then some).
Car Accident Considerations
If you’ve been injured in a car accident involving your car-show quality vehicle, the losses associated with even a fender bender can be immense. Repairs to these showpieces are not only costly but also highly specific and could require considerable travel to receive the high-quality repairs you’re looking for. Additionally, there are the following considerations to take into account:
- Your medical expenses, which can range from emergency care to surgery, hospital stays, rehabilitation, and beyond
- Your lost earnings and any decrease in earning potential
- The physical and emotional pain and suffering you endure
The losses from any crash can be considerable and costly.
An Experienced Georgia Car Accident Attorney Can Help
If your car-show-ready ride was damaged by the negligence of another driver in a car crash, the insightful Georgia car accident attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law have reserves of experience handling complex claims like yours and are well prepared to skillfully advocate for compensation that covers the full range of damage to your valuable vehicle and beyond.
If you have been injured by another driver’s negligence while driving a high-end vehicle, you need a dedicated car accident attorney with considerable experience guiding challenging cases like yours toward advantageous outcomes on your side.
To learn more about how we can help you, please don’t put off contacting or calling us at 770-744-0890 and scheduling your free claim evaluation today.