Personal Injury Lawyer Proud to Serve the Cobb County Community
- Our award-winning law firm has been awarded by local and national legal associations.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have over 25 years of combined experience.
- Our extensive legal knowledge has helped us become one of the best law firms in Cobb County.
- Theodore Spaulding has been given a 10/10 rating on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- This perfect score is partly due to the honest reviews left by some of our former clients.
- Our team is proud to be included on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- You will need an experienced lawyer to help you recover the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Personal injury laws were established to give those who have been injured by another person’s negligence the right to file a civil lawsuit and recover compensation. These laws can apply to a number of different situations, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, and more. The amount of compensation that victims are awarded will vary depending on a number of factors. In general, victims are entitled to recover compensation for current and future medical expenses, current and expected lost wages, and pain and suffering that they have experienced as a result of their injuries.
Compensation is never a guarantee in any case, so you will need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side to fight tirelessly for a fair settlement. Schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys to discuss how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Lawyer Protecting Car Accident Clients’ Best Interests
Car Accident Attorney Recognized For Legal Excellence
- Over the last several years, our award-winning attorneys have won millions in compensation for our clients.
- Theodore Spaulding was included on the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 lists.
- Theodore Spaulding is a well-known attorney who is considered to be one of the best attorneys in the state.
- Each client receives honest advice and aggressive legal representation from a committed lawyer on our team.
- Theodore Spaulding has perfect 10.0 ratings on Avvo.
- This perfect score is partly due to the positive reviews left by former clients of our law firm.
- We are frequently recognized as one of the top law firms in the state by fellow legal professionals.
Many people that have been injured in car accidents try to handle their personal injury claims without the help of an attorney. But, this is a significant mistake that could affect your ability to recover the compensation that you deserve for your serious injuries. If you don’t have an attorney representing you after an accident, it’s possible that you could say something incriminating to the insurance adjuster when discussing the case. Even if you don’t explicitly accept fault for the accident, your words could be taken out of context and used to lower the value of your claim. Without an attorney’s guidance, it’s also possible that you could accept a settlement from the insurance company that is far lower than what you actually deserve.
Don’t put your future at risk by attempting to handle a personal injury claim on your own. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law today.
Law Firm Representing Truck Injury Victims in Cobb County
Truck Accident Lawyer Ready to Take On Challenging Personal Injury Cases
- Our award-winning attorneys have been included on the Top 40 Under 40 list published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- We set ourselves apart from other law firms by giving individual attention to each case that we handle.
- We are committed to providing honest and aggressive legal representation to all of our clients.
- Our law firm is frequently recognized as one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- If you hire a lawyer at Spaulding Injury Law, you won’t have to pay unless you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Read some of the reviews written by our clients to learn more about working with a top attorney on our team.
Semi-trucks, which are also known as semi-trailer trucks, 18-wheelers, or tractor-trailer rigs, are much larger and heavier than other vehicles on the road. Because of this, trucks can cause a great deal of property damage when they collide with a smaller vehicle on the road. More importantly, trucks can also severely injure the passengers inside the vehicle.
Some of the most common injuries that truck accident victims sustain include fractured bones, internal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries, but going up against a large trucking company and their insurance company can be intimidating for someone who is just trying to get help paying their medical bills.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, don’t let the thought of fighting a sizable insurance company scare you. Our attorneys have years of experience negotiating with insurance companies and we won’t back down when faced with a challenge. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Trial Attorney Committed to Achieving the Best Possible Outcome For Your Motorcycle Injury Case
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer By Your Side Every Step of the Way
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have both been scored a perfect 10/10 on Avvo.
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has named Theodore Spaulding one of the best lawyers in the state.
- You should always expect to receive honest and aggressive representation when you work with a lawyer at Spaulding Injury Law.
- Take a look at our client reviews to see why we are known as one of the top law firms in Georgia.
- You can schedule a free consultation with an attorney on our team today.
No one ever expects to be involved in a motorcycle accident. But unfortunately, they happen every day, so it’s important to know your rights in the event that you are involved in this type of collision. Motorcycle accidents are typically caused by negligent drivers that were distracted, intoxicated, or simply driving recklessly at the time of the accident. If a negligent driver was to blame for your accident, then he should be held liable for the injuries that you have sustained as a result of the crash.
Motorcycle accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, estimated future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. An insurance company may try to get in touch with you following the accident to offer you a settlement. But, it’s important that you don’t accept any offers before speaking to an attorney in Atlanta, GA. Our team will review your case and help you determine the true value of your claim so you are not misled into accepting an unfair offer. Contact us today to review your case.
Legal Services For Surviving Family Members of Wrongful Death Victims
Wrongful Death Attorney Providing Compassionate Legal Representation
- Theodore Spaulding is honored to be included on a list of the top attorneys in the state, which is published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- The attorney rating website Avvo has scored Theodore Spaulding perfect “10s.”
- We receive honest reviews from our clients on a regular basis that discuss the great experience they had working with an award-winning lawyer from our law firm.
- Our attorneys always provide aggressive representation to our clients, which has helped us earn the reputation of being one of the best law firms in Georgia.
Wrongful death laws vary from state to state. In Georgia, a wrongful death is defined as one that is caused by “negligent, reckless, intentional, or criminal” actions of another person. If your loved one’s life was cut short by the negligent or reckless acts of another person, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim to seek justice and recover compensation.
There are several people that are legally permitted to file a wrongful death claim in the state of Georgia. The victim’s spouse is the first person who is able to take legal action. If there is no surviving spouse, the victim’s children have the right to file a wrongful death claim instead. Some victims don’t leave behind a surviving spouse or children. In this case, the victim’s parents or the representative of the victim’s estate will be able to move forward with a wrongful death claim. Regardless of who files the claim, it’s important that you move quickly. Surviving family members only have two years from the date of the victim’s death to file a claim. Don’t delay any longer—get in touch with the individuals in our office today to discuss your legal options during a free case evaluation.
If you have been affected by the negligent acts of another person, contact our personal injury lawyers by phone or email today. Some of our practice areas include auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, premises liability, and wrongful death. We currently serve clients in Hall County, Clayton County, Forsyth County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Cherokee County, Fulton County, and DeKalb County. Please call our offices or fill out the online form on our site to schedule a free consultation. During this initial consultation, we will help you understand the legal process and answer your questions regarding litigation.
Our Personal Injury Office in Atlanta
Spaulding Injury Law: Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers is located close to you, in Downtown Atlanta near Woodruff Park and Hurt Park, approximately 9 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Merge onto I-85 N from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and take Exit 246 toward downtown. Merge onto Central Avenue SW and continue onto Peachtree Center Avenue SE. Turn left onto Edgewood Avenue, and our office will be on the left.