Last Updated on January 7, 2021 by Theodore Spaulding
Alpharetta Injury Attorneys – Helping Accident Victims Throughout Fulton County Recover
- Attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes provide personalized attention for each unique case and were both named on the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- The attorney rating website, Avvo, has given both Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes 10/10 scores.
- Our award-winning law firm helps clients pay for medical bills, pain and suffering, and more…
- Our clients know they can always expect to receive honest and aggressive legal representation.
- We are known for our commitment to our clients and are considered to be one of the best law firms in the area.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what our former clients have said about working with a lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law.
Millions of people are injured by negligent drivers, property owners, and employers every year. These victims may suffer from a wide range of injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, broken bones, muscle strains, and more. The injuries may greatly affect the victims’ lives and make it difficult for them to enjoy the same activities they did prior to the accident.
Luckily, help is available for the injured. If you have been injured because of the negligence of another person, contact Spaulding Injury Law, located at 44 Milton Ave #132, Alpharetta, GA 30009, today to discuss your case and learn about the benefits of working with our Alpharetta law firm. To schedule a free case evaluation, please call 470-509-5772 or fill out the contact form on our website.
For the answers to some common questions we receive, read below:
- What Are The Basics Of Personal Injury Law?
- What is a Personal Injury Attorney?
- When Should You Hire A Team Of Personal Injury Lawyers?
- What Do Personal Injury Attorneys In Alpharetta Charge?
- How to Choose The Right Personal Injury Lawyer in Alpharetta For You
Our Law Firm Explains the Basics of Personal Injury Law
Many people who have been injured often ask, “What is personal injury law?” Personal injury cases begin when someone is injured because of the negligent actions of another person. The victim initiates the personal injury case in order to hold the negligent party responsible for his injuries. For example, a reckless driver who causes a car accident may be responsible for the other driver’s injuries if he chooses to file a personal injury case.
Most personal injury cases involve the concept of negligence. It can be difficult to define the meaning of negligence, but it typically refers to careless behavior that results in injuries or property damage. This may seem like a simple concept, but it can be fairly difficult to prove negligence in personal injury cases, which is one of the reasons why you will need to be represented by an attorney at law.