Personal Injury Lawyers in Savannah
Award-Winning Savannah Law Firm Dedicated To Getting The Injured The Money They Deserve
- Have you been injured in the Savannah area by another person’s negligence? Spaulding Injury Law represents the injured victims of negligence throughout the state of Georgia and is ready to fight for you.
- We always work towards the maximum compensation and have earned millions in verdicts & settlements for our clients.
- Reputable attorney Theodore Spaulding is recognized in the legal community as one of the top trial attorneys in Savannah. Our peers also acknowledge our practice as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Accident attorney Theodore Spaulding is experienced and skilled at resolving complex personal injury matters. They fight diligently to win justice – and compensation – for their clients.
- Every personal injury client receives complete professional courtesy and consideration as well as aggressive, honest legal representation.
The Best Injury Attorneys In Savannah Fighting For The Rights Of Victims
In the state of Georgia, if you are injured because someone else has been careless, after you’ve been treated by a healthcare professional, you will need to speak as quickly as possible with a qualified personal injury attorney from Spaulding Injury Law, located at 100 Bull St. #200, Savannah, GA 31401.
Many personal injuries happen in traffic accidents, but you may also be entitled to compensation if you are injured because:
- A property owner was negligent regarding hazards on a property.
- Someone’s dog or other animal bit or attacked you.
- You were sold a defective consumer product that caused you to be injured.
Here are some questions about accident lawsuits our Savannah office has received in the past:
- What Does It Take To Succeed With A Personal Injury Claim In Savannah?
- How Is A Duty Of Care Defined?
- How Will A Top-Rated Personal Injury Law Firm Handle Your Case?
- Will An Expert’s Testimony Be Needed?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Become A Courtroom Trial?
- Can Employers Be Sued For Work-Related Injuries?
After Your Medical Treatment, Contact The Attorneys Of Spaulding Injury Law
When you become a client with our law firm, you’ll be treated with absolute respect and courtesy. An experienced accident lawyer will explain how the state’s personal injury laws apply in your own case.
If you move forward with legal action, our attorneys will keep you fully updated as your case moves through the personal injury process. We handle all of the discussions and negotiations with the defendant, that party’s attorney, and that party’s insurance company.
Winning Justice For The Injured Victims Of Negligence Is What Our Savannah Personal Injury Law Firm Does
We know that injury victims are seeking more than money. We know they’re seeking justice. At Spaulding Injury Law, our work is winning justice for the injured victims of negligence and holding the negligent parties accountable for the injuries, pain, and suffering they cause.
To learn about working with our attorneys, feel free to read Spaulding Injury Law’s Google reviews. We are located in Historic District – North, between Johnson Square and Wright Square, approximately 10.6 miles from Savannah Airport.
If you are injured by the carelessness or negligence of another person or persons in the greater Savannah area, or if you’re injured by negligence in the future, let a reliable, trustworthy attorney advocate for the justice and the compensation you genuinely deserve.