Located in Fulton County, just over 30 miles from Atlanta is the vibrant and beautiful city of Alpharetta. Alpharetta has a lot to offer and many residents of Alpharetta live in charming, southern homes, in upscale neighborhoods. Alpharetta puts great effort into the quality of life it affords its citizens and the city has great schools, well-maintained roads, and access to quality universities.
Like most American cities, Alpharetta went through a recession in the early 2000’s. But during this troubling time, the city was investing in the future for its citizens. Their goal was (and continues to be) to lure high-technology companies to establish their home bases in the area. They installed miles of underground fiber-optic cable and have invested in a broadband network that is among the best in the world.
The combination of a tech-ready city, a beautiful place to live and raise a family, and the proximity of the mega-airport of Atlanta, makes Alpharetta a prime city for business. By 2010, the economy reignited in the region and the groundwork laid by the city and the existing businesses responded.
This incredible infrastructure may explain why the top 25 technology employers in the United States has established Alpharetta as their home and there are nearly 1000 technology companies (and counting).
Tech-Companies in Alpharetta
This is just a tiny example of the technology companies that call Alpharetta home. The complete list would fill this screen. Whatever software is needed, you will find it in Alpharetta.
- Agilysys – This global industry leader develops and markets software for the hospitality industry.
- HireIQ Solutions, Inc. – Many Fortune 500 companies use the software developed by this company to screen and qualify thousands of applicants each month. The ground-breaking software allows the companies to concentrate their hiring efforts on the most qualified applicants.
- ADP Incorporated – Millions of employees are paid through the software created by this company. ADP is the leading employer in Alpharetta.
- Verizon Business Network Services – This company specializes in software that ensures a business is properly represented on the Internet.
Other businesses in Alpharetta:
- Comcast – Major internet, cable, and phone service provider
- Hewlett-Packard – One of the world’s largest technology companies and the manufacturer of computers, and related products.
- GE Consumer Finance Incorporated – This is a well-established and mature direct selling organization. GE Consumer Finance is an industry leader and the 11th largest employer in Alpharetta.
- The Clorox Sales Company – Clorox is the maker of bleach and other products and compounds. This company is more than 100 years old and is highly rated by employees who work for them.
- Macy’s Retail Holdings – Macy’s is a famous high-end department store.
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions, General Service – This shipping giant is a major employer in Alpharetta. UPS ranks as the 6th largest employer and is a major asset to the area.
As you can see, the industry is alive and well in Alpharetta. This is a very small sample of the companies that are always looking for skilled associates to work for them. Opportunity awaits anyone who is looking to utilize their talents in this growing city.
For over 15 years, Mr. Spaulding has helped victims of negligence across the state of Georgia resolve personal injury disputes, and he’s received a remarkable number of awards and honors from the legal community recognizing his commitment to clients and to the metro-Atlanta area.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Spaulding belonged to the Phi Beta Kappa honors fraternity at the University of Georgia, and he obtained his legal training at the Georgia State College of Law, where he clerked for the Honorable Judge Rowland Barnes of the Fulton County Superior Court. Mr. Spaulding has also worked for the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Atlanta Enforcement Division. Since 2005, he has dedicated his career to helping the injured victims of negligence and their loved ones win justice in Georgia’s personal injury courts.