Head-on Collision Case
Fork-Lift Accident Case
Last Updated on August 20, 2021 by Theodore Spaulding
Award-Winning Savannah Law Firm Dedicated To Getting The Injured The Money They Deserve
- Have you been injured in the Savannah area by another person’s negligence? Spaulding Injury Law represents the injured victims of negligence throughout the state of Georgia and is ready to fight for you.
- We always work towards the maximum compensation and have earned millions in verdicts & settlements for our clients.
- Reputable attorney Theodore Spaulding is recognized in the legal community as one of the top trial attorneys in Savannah. Our peers also acknowledge our practice as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Accident attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes are experienced and skilled at resolving complex personal injury matters. They fight diligently to win justice – and compensation – for their clients.
- Every personal injury client receives complete professional courtesy and consideration as well as aggressive, honest legal representation.
The Best Injury Attorneys In Savannah Fighting For The Rights Of Victims
In the state of Georgia, if you are injured because someone else has been careless, after you’ve been treated by a healthcare professional, you will need to speak as quickly as possible with a qualified personal injury attorney from Spaulding Injury Law, located at 100 Bull St. #200, Savannah, GA 31401.
Many personal injuries happen in traffic accidents, but you may also be entitled to compensation if you are injured because:
- A property owner was negligent regarding hazards on a property.
- Someone’s dog or other animal bit or attacked you.
- You were sold a defective consumer product that caused you to be injured.
Here are some questions about accident lawsuits our Savannah office has received in the past:
- What Does It Take To Succeed With A Personal Injury Claim In Savannah?
- How Is A Duty Of Care Defined?
- How Will A Top-Rated Personal Injury Law Firm Handle Your Case?
- Will An Expert’s Testimony Be Needed?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Become A Courtroom Trial?
- Can Employers Be Sued For Work-Related Injuries?
After Your Medical Treatment, Contact The Attorneys Of Spaulding Injury Law
When you become a client with our law firm, you’ll be treated with absolute respect and courtesy. An experienced accident lawyer will explain how the state’s personal injury laws apply in your own case.
If you move forward with legal action, our attorneys will keep you fully updated as your case moves through the personal injury process. We handle all of the discussions and negotiations with the defendant, that party’s attorney, and that party’s insurance company.
Winning Justice For The Injured Victims Of Negligence Is What Our Savannah Personal Injury Law Firm Does
We know that injury victims are seeking more than money. We know they’re seeking justice. At Spaulding Injury Law, our work is winning justice for the injured victims of negligence and holding the negligent parties accountable for the injuries, pain, and suffering they cause.
To learn about working with our attorneys, feel free to read Spaulding Injury Law’s Google reviews. We are located in Historic District – North, between Johnson Square and Wright Square, approximately 10.6 miles from Savannah Airport.
If you are injured by the carelessness or negligence of another person or persons in the greater Savannah area, or if you’re injured by negligence in the future, let a reliable, trustworthy attorney advocate for the justice and the compensation you genuinely deserve.
In personal injury cases, an injury victim charges that his or her injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence. Victims of negligence are entitled to compensation, but you and your accident attorney must prove these “elements of the case” to prevail with your personal injury claim:
- The defendant (the party presumably liable for the accident and injury) had a “duty of care” to the plaintiff (the accident victim).
- The duty of care was breached by the defendant’s negligence.
- The defendant’s negligence was a direct cause of the plaintiff’s personal injury or injuries.
- The amount of compensation sought by the plaintiff is fair, just, and should be paid by the defendant.
The duty of care is different in different situations. As drivers, for example, we owe a duty to other drivers, their passengers, and pedestrians. It is a duty to drive with reasonable caution and care.
Homeowners owe their visitors only a basic, reasonable duty of care, but for business owners, the duty of care may be more exacting, as businesses must take certain steps to ensure the safety of employees, contractors, clients, and customers.
Product manufacturers must ensure that their products are reasonably safe for the public when used as directed and that adequate instructions and safety warnings are provided to buyers.
Whether it’s a traffic injury sustained, a slip-and-fall injury because of a wet floor at a restaurant or a supermarket, or any other type of injury caused by someone else’s negligence, a good Savannah accident attorney can launch an immediate investigation.
Your attorney will interview witnesses, study any physical evidence, and review police reports, medical tests results, and all of the pertinent insurance policies to determine which party or parties should be held accountable.
If your injuries are extensive, or if your case is extraordinarily complicated, your attorney may find it helpful to consult with an independent medical authority, and in some cases, with an accident reconstruction expert.
If your case goes to trial, your attorney may recommend asking an expert to testify on your behalf – to help jurors understand what happened or how extensive your injuries are.
Most injured victims of negligence receive compensation without having to appear in a courtroom because most personal injury cases in Georgia are resolved when the attorneys for both parties negotiate a private settlement that is acceptable to both sides of the case.
Only the most complicated cases – and the most vigorously disputed cases – become personal injury trials. Nevertheless, your accident attorney should be a talented trial lawyer as well as a skilled negotiator.
At Spaulding Injury Law, attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have two decades of combined personal injury experience. Both attorneys are aggressive negotiators and powerful courtroom advocates for the injured victims of negligence in Savannah and across the state.
In most circumstances, employers in this state cannot be sued over job-related injuries. Workplace injuries are usually compensated – with no need for a lawsuit – through the state’s workers’ compensation insurance system.
However, while a workers’ compensation claim is usually the appropriate path to compensation for a job-related injury, if someone other than the employer is, in fact, responsible for a workplace injury, the victim may be able to pursue a “third-party” personal injury claim against that party.
Contact us in Savannah if you are injured at work, and you believe that a third party – a contractor or an equipment manufacturer, for example – may have been partially or fully responsible for the accident that injured you.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer located in Savannah Now
If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, seek legal representation from Spaulding Injury Law at once. Some of our law firm’s practice areas are wrongful death, truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and premises liability. Our attorneys used to work for insurance companies, so they know the ins and outs of all aspects of personal injury law.
As a Spaulding Injury Law client, you will receive personal attention throughout the entire legal process so you are always updated on the status of your case. To learn more about what it’s like working with us, take a look at Spaulding Injury Law’s Google reviews.
Schedule a free consultation with one of the experienced personal injury attorneys in our law office by calling 470-509-5772 or sending us a message using the online contact form on our website. Our attorneys will review your case, provide you with legal advice, and explain all of your legal options.