Personal Injury Attorney in Fulton County GA
Last Updated on March 30, 2021 by Theodore Spaulding
Personal Injury Lawyer Committed to Serving Fulton County
- Why are we considered a top law firm? It could be because we have recovered millions in compensation for our clients over the years.
- You can learn more about your legal options by scheduling a free consultation with an award-winning lawyer on our team today.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have over 25 years of combined experience.
- Our attorneys are former insurance defense lawyers, so they know how to negotiate with insurance companies.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been rated perfect 10/10 scores on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- Find out why we are known as one of the best law firms in Fulton County by reading the reviews on our website.
Anyone who is injured by another person’s negligence may be able to recover compensation by filing a personal injury claim. For example, a motorcyclist who is hit by a distracted driver has the right to file a claim against the negligent driver to recover compensation for his injuries. Some personal injury claims can be worth millions, while others may not be worth much at all. It’s important to remember that compensation is never a guarantee. But, if you are awarded compensation, the amount you receive will depend on several factors, including the severity of your injuries, how they have impacted other areas of your life, and the amount of emotional pain you have experienced.
At Spaulding Injury Law, we always aim to maximize the amount of compensation that you are awarded. We will fight tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you receive the compensation that you need to rebuild your life after an injury.
Lawyer Representing Car Accident Victims in Fulton County
Car Accident Attorney Tirelessly Fighting For You
- Our award-winning law firm has been recognized on a national scale for our commitment to our clients.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have both been rated a perfect 10/10 on Avvo, which is a website that rates attorneys.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the state because of our dedication to helping clients recover as much compensation as possible.
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys recognized Attorney Theodore Spaulding as one of the best in the state.
- You should always expect honest and aggressive legal representation from our team of top lawyers.
- Feel free to look at the reviews written by our former clients to see what it’s really like to work with a lawyer at our law firm.
Every car accident is different, but the steps that you should take immediately following an accident will always remain the same. If you are involved in a car accident, it’s imperative that you seek medical attention right away. This is true even if you don’t believe that your injuries are serious enough to warrant treatment. In addition to seeking medical attention, it’s also important that you get in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
An attorney will be your greatest ally in the fight to recover the compensation that you deserve for your injuries. It’s in your best interests to allow your attorney to handle the negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company. In fact, it’s strongly recommended that you let your attorney handle all communications with the insurance company. Your attorney will ensure that you receive a fair settlement, and if one is not offered, he will take your case to the courtroom and continue to fight on your behalf. If you have been injured in a car accident, don’t attempt to settle the claim without the help of an attorney. Contact Spaulding Injury Law today by phone or email regarding your case.
Law Firm With A Knowledgeable Team of Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck Accident Attorney Dedicated to Achieving the Best Results
- Theodore Spaulding is a highly sought after attorney who was once named one of the best personal injury attorneys in Georgia.
- Professional legal associations have recognized our award-winning attorneys and law firm for legal excellence.
- Read the honest client reviews on our website to hear more about working with a top lawyer at our firm.
- We have become one of the best law firms in Fulton County because of the aggressive representation provided by our team.
When two cars are involved in a collision, it is typically fairly simple to determine which driver is at fault. However, determining liability is not so straightforward when a truck is involved. That’s because there are several different parties besides the truck driver that could be held liable in the event of an accident. Even if it is the truck driver’s fault, it’s very likely that the truck driver’s employer will also be held liable because of a legal concept known as “respondeat superior.”
It’s possible that you will need to conduct a thorough investigation to determine who is at fault for the accident that caused you harm. But, it can be challenging to interview witnesses, gather evidence from the trucking company, and negotiate with the insurance company all while you are trying to recover from your injuries. Don’t try to handle this on your own—trust an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law to protect your rights and help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Trial Attorney With Over Two Decades of Motorcycle Injury Trial Experience
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Seeking Justice on Behalf of the Injured
- Our law firm has managed to recover over millions in verdicts and settlements for our clients over the years.
- Award-winning attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were recognized as two of the top legal professionals in the area by the National Trial Lawyers organization.
- We have been providing honest and aggressive legal representation to the people of Fulton County for over two decades.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have received so many positive reviews that they have now been given a perfect 10/10 on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- We are honored to be one of the top law firms in the state.
- Call us today to schedule a consultation with a lawyer from our team who is committed to achieving the best possible outcome in your case.
Motorcyclists often sustain serious, life-changing injuries when they are hit by a car, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, fractured bones, and internal injuries. These injuries can greatly affect the quality of a victim’s life. Victims may have to take time off of work in order to recover from their injuries—some victims may never return to work again due to their condition. Meanwhile, victims may need to undergo surgery, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and other forms of expensive medical treatments in order to see an improvement in their condition. Victims who have sustained serious injuries may also suffer emotionally, which can affect their ability to maintain relationships with friends and family members.
Motorcyclists who have been injured by a negligent driver should not have to face these consequences alone. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, speak with the attorneys at Spaulding Injury Law today to learn how you can recover compensation for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
Legal Services For Grieving Families of Wrongful Death Victims
Wrongful Death Attorney Providing Legal Assistance to Families
- We are an award-winning law firm that always puts clients first.
- If you work with a lawyer from our team, you won’t pay a dime until we can recover compensation for you.
- A top attorney reviews your case during a free consultation and then provides you with honest legal advice regarding your options.
- The aggressive attorneys on our team have received over a dozen awards, which differentiates them from lawyers at other law firms in the area.
- What is it like to work with the best? Find out by reading the reviews on our website.
A wrongful death is a fatality that is caused by the negligence of another person. Wrongful deaths can occur in a number of different ways in Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the most common causes of wrongful death include car accidents, truck accidents, defective products, work-related accidents, and medical malpractice. Losing a loved one in one of these ways can be devastating for everyone involved, but luckily, the victim’s family members may be able to hold the at-fault party accountable for their negligent behavior.
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of another person, speak with a wrongful death attorney in Atlanta, GA at once. The state of Georgia allows certain family members, including the victim’s spouse and children, to recover compensation by filing a wrongful death claim. In some cases, the victim’s parents or the representative of the victim’s estate may also be permitted to seek compensation. Discuss your legal options with an attorney today.
If you have been injured or if you have lost a loved one in a wrongful death, contact our office today. Some of our practice areas include motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, premises liability, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, and other injury cases. We are proud to provide legal services to those in Hall County, Clayton County, Forsyth County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Cherokee County, Fulton County, and DeKalb County. Please call our offices at 770-744-0890 or fill out the form on our site to schedule a free consultation.