Embraced And Celebrated By Gwinnett’s Local Community
Were you injured in Lawrenceville, GA or its surroundings? Our lawyers can help you recover from your losses. We have decades of combined experience handling local personal injury cases.
Having a local personal injury lawyer with experience with and knowledge of the actual value of your case is vital to ensuring you receive the most compensation possible for your injuries.
Our award-winning personal injury lawyers know the best way to go up against insurance companies because we used to work with them and use that experience to help you win.
Voted Among the Best Personal Injury Firms in Gwinnett County 6 Years in a Row by Gwinnett Magazine
Personal injury Lawyers in Norcross, GA
Accidents are unfortunate situations, and when they are caused by another party’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation to make you whole. This means you should be compensated to be put in a position as though the accident had never happened. The value of your compensation can be difficult to determine, especially when an accident causes long-term disability or might involve emotional trauma and other pain and suffering. This is one of many reasons why a personal injury attorney is of particular value for your case.
Have you been in an accident caused by the negligence or illegal actions of the at-fault party? The personal injury attorneys with Spaulding Injury Law are here to guide you through the process and make the most of your case. We help clients who have experienced a variety of accidents and injuries, like traumatic brain injury (TBI), neck and back injuries, product liability, slip and falls, wrongful death, car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and drunk driving accidents.
As a respected legal firm based in Georgia, Spaulding Injury Law brings years of experience in dealing with accident cases all over the state, including Norcross. Our skilled team can handle a multitude of MARTA accidents, be it incidents involving MARTA buses, trains, pedestrians, or accidents that occur in lifts, on escalators, or due to negligent security. The Norcross MARTA accident team at Spaulding Injury Law stands ready to defend the rights of the injured and their loved ones.
Understanding MARTA’s Responsibilities
As a public transportation service, MARTA is tasked with ensuring the safety of its commuters. This encompasses the proper maintenance of its fleet, the provision of well-trained drivers to minimize accident risks, and the guarantee of adequate security within its premises to protect its riders. If any failure to fulfill these obligations results in an accident, MARTA could be held accountable.
Claims or lawsuits directed at MARTA are serious matters. MARTA has a quick-response team composed of investigators and MARTA police officers who quickly respond to injury incidents. This team collects evidence that will be used for MARTA’s defense in court. Therefore, it is crucial to gather evidence from the incident that attests to MARTA’s liability for your injuries as soon as possible. Enlist the assistance of our nationally recognized personal injury law firm to protect your rights in this scenario.
Similar to the bustling hubs of Atlanta and Duluth, Norcross is served by an expansive public transportation network managed by MARTA. But with the expansion of this network comes the elevated risk of accidents caused by exhausted or distracted MARTA drivers, mechanical malfunctions, or security oversights.
At Spaulding Injury Law, we investigate the underlying causes of your MARTA accident, whether they are due to driver negligence, fatigue, or other factors. We examine records and evidence to construct a compelling case to secure fair compensation for your losses.
Typical Injuries in MARTA Accidents
The injuries sustained in accidents involving MARTA can range from mild to severe and, in some cases, could be fatal.
These injuries often lead to immediate medical expenses and could also cause long-term physical and emotional distress, loss of earnings, and a reduction in quality of life. At Spaulding Injury Law, we recognize the far-reaching impact of these injuries. We tirelessly strive to ensure that your compensation covers all your current and future needs.
Estimating Damages in a MARTA Accident Case
Establishing damages in a MARTA accident case can be complex, but our experienced team has the experience to accurately calculate the value of your claim. We consider not only your medical costs but also the impact the accident has had on your ability to work and your overall quality of life. Whether it’s future medical costs, loss of income, or pain and suffering, we work diligently to ensure you recover every dollar you deserve.
What Are the Regulations for Claims Against MARTA?
Claims against MARTA are subject to specific rules and requirements. The timeframe for filing a claim is shorter than that for standard car accident claims, requiring prompt action.
Claims against MARTA or any government entity involve an initial ante litem claim, which is a preliminary notice to the city about your intent to file a personal injury claim. This initial notice must be filed within six months of the date of your injury.
Spaulding Injury Law takes care of all aspects of your MARTA claim. We ensure that all procedures are followed accurately. We negotiate tenaciously with insurance companies until you receive adequate compensation for all your losses.
Our strategy for MARTA injury claims is thorough and aggressive. As soon as we are hired, we immediately notify MARTA to preserve all evidence relevant to your case and collect all necessary proof to establish MARTA’s negligence.
What Kinds of MARTA Claims Can Spaulding Injury Law Handle?
At Spaulding Injury Law, we understand the complexities involved in MARTA accident cases. Our dependable team has the experience to handle a wide range of incidents.
Here’s a more detailed look at the type of MARTA claims we handle:
- MARTA Bus and Train Accidents: Accidents involving MARTA buses or trains are not uncommon, particularly in a city like Norcross. These accidents could result from driver negligence, poor vehicle maintenance, or defective traffic signals. Regardless of whether you’re a passenger, a pedestrian, or another motorist involved in a bus or train accident, we will work to establish fault, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are especially at risk in accidents involving MARTA buses and trains. These accidents can result in serious, life-altering injuries or even fatalities. Our legal team will scrutinize the circumstances leading to the accident, identify any negligence on MARTA’s part, and fight for your rightful compensation.
- Elevator/Escalator Accidents: Malfunctioning elevators or escalators at MARTA stations can lead to serious injuries. These incidents might be the result of poor maintenance, mechanical errors, or design flaws. At Spaulding Injury Law, we strive to establish the link between MARTA’s negligence and your injury and hold them accountable.
- Property-Related Accidents: Accidents can occur on MARTA properties due to hazardous conditions, such as slippery floors, poorly lit walkways, uneven platforms, or inadequate signage. If you’ve been injured due to such conditions, we will work to demonstrate MARTA’s liability in maintaining safe premises.
- Incidents Related to Negligent Security: MARTA has a duty to provide a safe and secure environment for its passengers. If you’ve been a victim of assault, robbery, or other crimes on MARTA properties due to poor security measures, we can assist you in filing a claim against MARTA for their negligence.
- Accidents Due to Mechanical Failures: MARTA is responsible for ensuring that all their buses and trains are properly maintained and safe for operation. Mechanical failures such as brake, steering, or structural issues that lead to accidents make MARTA liable for the ensuing damages.
In every case we undertake, our approach is comprehensive and aggressive. We gather critical evidence, such as maintenance logs, surveillance footage, operator records, and witness testimonies, with the objective of securing the maximum compensation for our clients.
Hire a Norcross MARTA Injury Lawyer
Hiring a Norcross MARTA Injury Lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law requires no upfront fees. We handle cases on a contingency basis, meaning our fees are drawn from your settlement or verdict. If there’s no recovery, there are no attorney’s fees.If you or a loved one has been a victim of a MARTA-related incident in Norcross, we strongly advise you to reach out to our MARTA accident team. Trust Spaulding Injury Law to protect your rights and provide you with strong representation. Schedule a no-risk consultation with us today, and let us assist you in securing the justice you rightfully deserve.
VISIT Our MARTA Accidents Office in Norcross, GA
We help victims inside the Gwinnett County Area and our firm is conveniently located near Norcross. We have an office in Lawrenceville at 223 Scenic Hwy S #202 Lawrenceville, GA