Embraced And Celebrated By Gwinnett’s Local Community
Were you injured in Lawrenceville, GA or its surroundings? Our lawyers can help you recover from your losses. We have decades of combined experience handling local personal injury cases.
Having a local personal injury lawyer with experience with and knowledge of the actual value of your case is vital to ensuring you receive the most compensation possible for your injuries.
Our award-winning personal injury lawyers know the best way to go up against insurance companies because we used to work with them and use that experience to help you win.
Voted Among the Best Personal Injury Firms in Gwinnett County 6 Years in a Row by Gwinnett Magazine
Personal injury Lawyers in Norcross, GA
Accidents are unfortunate situations, and when they are caused by another party’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation to make you whole. This means you should be compensated to be put in a position as though the accident had never happened. The value of your compensation can be difficult to determine, especially when an accident causes long-term disability or might involve emotional trauma and other pain and suffering. This is one of many reasons why a personal injury attorney is of particular value for your case.
Have you been in an accident caused by the negligence or illegal actions of the at-fault party? The personal injury attorneys with Spaulding Injury Law are here to guide you through the process and make the most of your case. We help clients who have experienced a variety of accidents and injuries, like traumatic brain injury (TBI), neck and back injuries, product liability, slip and falls, wrongful death, car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and drunk driving accidents.
In a perfect world, every product we use would be perfectly safe. Regrettably, defective or poorly manufactured items can often evade quality control measures and land in the hands of unwary consumers, leading to significant injuries or, in worst-case scenarios, tragic deaths.
If you or a loved one have suffered as a result of a defective product in Norcross, Georgia, Spaulding Injury Law is ready to defend your rights. Our dedicated team of lawyers is equipped to meticulously review your case, provide guidance from our wealth of experience, and confront formidable corporate legal teams to win the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Product liability cases can be complex and frightening, but with Spaulding Injury Law by your side, you won’t face these challenges alone. We are committed to dedicating our resources and full attention to your case, ensuring you have compelling and robust evidence to strengthen your claim.
We have served Norcross and other areas throughout Georgia for years, building a solid track record of representing victims harmed by defective products. Importantly, we operate on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Understanding the Complexities of Product Liability
Product liability law is a complicated legal framework designed to protect consumers from dangerous products. This area of law places the responsibility for damages caused by faulty products on the shoulders of manufacturers, distributors, and sellers. Navigating through the intricacies of product liability law can be overwhelming and often includes several legal facets, including strict liability, negligence, breach of warranty, and possibly multiple defendants in a lawsuit.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
In the heartbreaking event of a fatality caused by a defective product, Spaulding Injury Law is prepared and ready to help you file a wrongful death lawsuit. This legal claim allows the family members of the deceased to seek compensation for their profound loss. This can cover numerous financial damages, such as funeral expenses, loss of future income, the pain and suffering experienced by the deceased before their untimely death, as well as the enormous emotional distress experienced by the family.
Product defects that often lead to wrongful death cases include a wide range of products and categories.
Here are some common examples:
- Automobile Defects: These include defects in cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles. Common defects may include faulty brakes, airbags, seat belts, tires, and other critical vehicle components. For instance, airbags that fail to deploy or deploy with too much force can cause fatal injuries during an accident.
- Defective Medical Devices: Faulty medical devices, such as heart valves, pacemakers, hip implants, and other prosthetics, can lead to serious injury or death. If a device fails to perform as intended or causes unforeseen side effects, it can be catastrophic for the patient.
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals: Sometimes, drugs are released onto the market without adequate testing or despite known risks. These pharmaceuticals can cause severe side effects, sometimes resulting in wrongful death. Notable examples include opioid painkillers, antidepressants, antipsychotic medications, and certain types of birth control.
- Faulty Industrial Equipment: Defective machinery and equipment used in workplaces, particularly in industries such as construction, mining, and manufacturing, can cause fatal accidents. This may include defective safety equipment, machinery with inadequate safety guards, and equipment that fails under stress or during normal operation.
- Children’s Toys and Products: Tragically, some toys and children’s products, including car seats, cribs, and playpens, can contain fatal flaws. Small parts that pose choking hazards, lead-based paints, flammable materials, and faulty designs leading to entrapment or suffocation are common defects that can result in a child’s wrongful death.
- Defective Household Products: This can include anything from faulty kitchen appliances to flammable furniture and faulty electrical wiring. For example, a defect in a space heater that causes it to catch fire could lead to a fatal house fire.
- Toxic Food and Beverages: Contaminated food and drink can cause serious illnesses like food poisoning or allergic reactions, which can occasionally be fatal, especially to vulnerable populations such as the elderly, infants, or those with compromised immune systems.
These are just a few examples of the types of product defects that can result in wrongful death lawsuits. Consult with an experienced product liability attorney if you believe a defective product has caused the death of a loved one.
Defective Products and Their Classifications
Product defects typically fall into three main categories: manufacturing defects, design defects, and failure to provide adequate warnings or instructions. At Spaulding Injury Law, we have the experience to identify these defects, gather evidence, and advocate convincingly on your behalf.
Our dedication to our clients and thorough understanding of product liability law enables us to handle these complicated cases successfully, always striving to secure the maximum compensation you deserve.
Product Liability Claims in Norcross, Georgia
Defective product claims can cover a wide range of items, including automobile parts and designs, children’s toys and car seats, household appliances and cleaning products, power tools and heavy machinery, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, electronics, batteries, chargers, and e-cigarettes. If a defective product has caused you harm or led to the death of a loved one, the team at Spaulding Injury Law is ready to assist.
Why Choose Spaulding Injury Law in Norcross, Georgia?
Recovering from an injury caused by a defective product is a difficult journey. At Spaulding Injury Law, we devote our time, legal knowledge, and heartfelt compassion to help you seek the compensation you need to lighten your burden.
At Spaulding Injury Law, we have the skills, resources, and unwavering commitment to handle product liability cases effectively. We are proficient in these complex laws and have the experience to construct a solid case on your behalf.
With extensive experience representing victims across Georgia, we handle all the legal paperwork, conduct thorough investigations into your case, and give you the time to focus on your recovery and emotional well-being.Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Together, we can pursue justice for the harm you’ve experienced. Let’s take the first step on this journey toward healing together.
Visit Our Product Liability Office in Norcross, GA
We help victims inside the Gwinnett County Area and our firm is conveniently located near Norcross. We have an office in Lawrenceville at 223 Scenic Hwy S #202 Lawrenceville, GA