Truck Accident Attorneys In Georgia
With four offices conveniently located throughout metro-Atlanta and North Georgia, the Georgia truck accident lawyers at Spaulding Injury Law handle serious injury cases resulting from the negligence of truckers and trucking companies throughout the State of Georgia. Any wreck caused by a tractor-trailer or 18 wheeler demands immediate attention by an experienced truck accident attorney who has the experience and resources necessary to advocate for just compensation for injury victims. The truck accident lawyers at Spaulding Injury Law have over two decades of combined experience litigating and trying tractor-trailer wreck cases throughout Georgia.
Call For A Free Consultation With A Spaulding Injury Law Attorney Today! (770) 744-0890
Why It Is Important To Hire A Lawyer Quickly After A Truck Accident In Georgia
Many potential clients we talk to on a daily basis ask us why it is such an emergency to hire an attorney after a tractor-trailer accident. There are two reasons. First, you are already behind the trucking company and its insurance company in learning the facts of what caused the wreck and in securing evidence.
In almost every truck accident, the trucking company and/or its insurance company has a response team of trained individuals to arrive at the scene to begin the process of securing evidence of what caused the collision. Additionally, there are Federal and State regulations that require agencies to respond to the scene of certain truck accidents to determine what happened. With the insurance company representatives and the trucking company experts at the scene during this process, both have an immediate leg up on you defending against any action you may bring to receive just compensation for your injuries.
Second, tractor-trailer injury cases are not as simple to pursue as other motor vehicle accident cases. This is so because the trucking industry is highly regulated by the Federal Government and State of Georgia. Knowing these regulations and how the truck driver and trucking company violated certain regulations in your truck accident is vital to you securing full compensation for your losses. Without a lawyer who can leverage rule violations in your case, you are losing any advantage you have over the powerful trucking company and its insurance company in these cases.
Is Spaulding Injury Law’s Tractor-Trailer Accident Attorney Team Right For Your Case?
If you have been seriously injured by a tractor-trailer, we believe the answer is yes! Here is some information about us to help you decide for yourself:
- Previous Trucking Company LawyersMany of our lawyers have previously worked for trucking companies defending against personal injury and wrongful death claims just like yours. This experience gives our truck accident attorneys inside knowledge of the defense strategies taken by the insurance and trucking company in these cases and allows us to better represent our clients to achieve great results. Having handled truck accident cases throughout Georgia for over 30 years, each Georgia truck accident attorney at Spaulding Injury Law is extremely well versed in all of the trucking regulations at the State and Federal level and how these regulations can be utilized by injury victims in their personal injury case. Our attorneys keep up with new safety initiatives and regulations when they come out to make sure each case is utilizing every avenue possible to obtain justice for our clients.
- National Recognition For Our Case ResultsOur tractor-trailer accident lawyers have been so successful representing clients throughout that State of Georgia they have received numerous national and State awards and recognition from their peers, including the following:
- Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top Trial Lawyers in America organization;
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers List and Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer List;
- Charter Member, Distinguished Justice Advocates list, Top 1% of Attorneys in America; and
- Named to Best Attorneys in America list.
You can view many of our previous case results here.
- Caring, Compassionate and Results Driven Representation
Our truck accident lawyers provide caring and compassionate representation for each of our clients. In our opinion, this is very important. In any injury or wrongful death matter, there is more going on in the lives of our clients than just the legal case. Having a lawyer who is there to help with practical issues that come up such as treatment concerns or how medical expenses will get paid is very important.
We care deeply about our clients. We get to know them personally throughout the life of a case and grow to become trusted friends and advisers. This is why we got into this area of law in the first place—-to help people.
Learn More About Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases
The Georgia tractor-trailer accident attorneys at our firm continually write articles and blog posts relevant to issues and questions that come up in truck accident personal injury and wrongful death cases in Georgia. If you have questions about your truck accident claim or case or simply want to learn more about the nuances of the law surrounding these cases, please visit our Learning Center page or click on one of the tractor-trailer article topics found to the right of this page.
Obtain A Free Consultation Today
If you have questions or would like to obtain a free evaluation of your truck accident claim or case, please give us a call at (770) 744-0890 or file out our contact form found on this site to speak to an attorney at our firm right away. One of our lawyers will be happy to discuss your case and answer any questions you have.