Personal Injury Lawyer Dedicated to Exceeding Clients’ Expectations
- Our award-winning law firm has secured over $7 million in compensation through settlements and verdicts over the last few years alone.
- You can learn more about your legal options by scheduling a free case evaluation with an honest and aggressive lawyer at Spaulding Injury Law today.
- Our top attorneys have 20 years of combined experience practicing personal injury law.
- Our team consists of former insurance company lawyers that know exactly how to negotiate with an insurance company after an accident.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have both been given perfect 10/10 ratings on the attorney rating website, Avvo.
- We are recognized as one of the best law firms in Clayton County—take a look at our client reviews to find out why.
No two personal injury cases are the same, but most cases arise in the same manner. Personal injury claims are initiated after the defendant’s negligent behavior leads to the plaintiff sustaining injuries. For example, a distracted driver who injures another driver on the road could be the defendant in a personal injury case because of the harm he has caused the other driver, who would be the plaintiff. In this case, distracted driving would be the negligent behavior that has injured the plaintiff.
Plaintiffs pursue legal action against the parties that have caused them harm in an attempt to recover damages. Personal injury victims may be able to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more, depending on the details of the case. Most of the time, compensation is awarded during settlement talks between the two sides. However, it’s possible that your case may end up in court. To learn more about personal injury claims and to discuss your case, schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys today.
Lawyer Known For Achieving Exceptional Results For Car Accident Clients
Car Accident Attorney With Substantial Legal Knowledge
- Our top firm has been recognized for legal excellence on a national level.
- Attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have both been scored perfect “10s” on Avvo.
- To ensure we remain one of the best law firms in Georgia, we fight tirelessly to help clients recover the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding was named one of the best legal professionals in the state by the American Institute of Personal injury Attorneys.
- Clients who work with our law firm will always receive honest advice and aggressive legal representation from our award-winning lawyers.
- Learn more about the experience of working with a Spaulding Injury Law lawyer by reading the reviews on our website.
Car accidents are far too common in the state of Georgia, and many of these accidents are caused by negligent drivers. There are a number of different types of driver negligence, including distracted driving, driving while intoxicated, speeding, failing to use turning signals, failing to look before turning or changing lanes, and driving aggressively. If you have been injured by a negligent driver, you may be able to file a personal injury claim to recover compensation.
Most car accident claims are paid by the at-fault driver’s insurance company. This means you will need to communicate with an insurance adjuster in order to recover compensation. This may not seem like an issue, but dealing with an insurance adjuster can be challenging, especially if you’ve never done so before. Insurance adjusters are only interested in trying to lower the value of your claim. Even though an insurance adjuster may not have your best interests in mind, an attorney does. Contact our attorneys today to learn how we can aggressively negotiate with the insurance company to help you recover what you deserve.
Law Firm Representing Truck Accident Injury Victims in Clayton County
Truck Accident Lawyer Ready to Fight Aggressively On Behalf of Clients
- Theodore Spaulding is an award-winning personal injury attorney who was named one of the best attorneys in the state.
- Our law firm has been recognized by various national and local legal associations.
- We post the honest reviews written by our clients right here on our website so you can see what it’s like to work with a top lawyer from our team.
- Our aggressive team of lawyers has earned us the reputation of being one of the best law firms in Cumming.
Truck accident cases are typically much more complex than car accident cases. One of the most challenging aspects of a truck accident case can be identifying the liable party. There are several parties that may have contributed to the cause of the accident, including the truck driver, trucking company, parts manufacturer, and the company that loaded the cargo onto the truck before it hit the road. The truck driver may have been distracted or intoxicated at the time of the accident, in which case the driver and the trucking company may both be liable for your injuries. It’s also possible that a defective part, such as the brakes or steering wheel, led to the accident, meaning the parts manufacturer could be to blame. Finally, the accident could have occurred as a result of improperly loaded cargo.
It can be difficult to get to the bottom of what caused the truck accident you were involved in, which is why it’s imperative that you work with an experienced personal injury attorney. Schedule a free consultation with Spaulding Injury Law to find out how can we can help with even the most complex cases.
Trial Attorney Winning Seven Figure Verdicts For Motorcycle Injury Clients
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Offering Personalized Attention to Each Client
- Our law firm has won over $7.5 million in compensation for the injured people of Clayton County over the last three years.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were honored to be included on the Top 40 Under 40 list of Georgia attorneys, which is published by the National Trial Lawyers Organization.
- Our team has over 20 years of combined experience giving honest legal advice and aggressive representation to clients.
- The attorney rating website Avvo has awarded Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes perfect 10/10 scores.
- These scores are partly due to the positive reviews left by clients we’ve helped in the past.
- We have worked hard to be recognized as one of the top law firms in Georgia.
- You can schedule a free case evaluation with an award-winning lawyer to find out how we can help you reach the best possible outcome in your case.
There is not much that a motorcyclist can do to protect himself in the event of a collision. Even if a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, long-sleeved clothing, a thick leather jacket, and riding boots, he can still sustain serious injuries if he is hit by a car. This protective gear may limit the damage, but it won’t be enough to completely prevent injuries. The devastating injuries that motorcyclists sustain in an accident can completely disrupt their lives. Victims may have to take a leave of absence for medical treatment, making it difficult for them to make ends meet as they recover. Some victims may not be able to return to the same line of work that they performed prior to the accident. Additionally, motorcycle accident victims may suffer emotional pain as a result of their injuries. Victims that are physically able to get back on a bike may not have the desire to because of what they experienced.
Fortunately, there is help available for motorcycle accident victims. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact Spaulding Injury Law today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Legal Services For Families Filing A Wrongful Death Claim
Wrongful Death Lawyer Helping Clients Through This Tragic Time
- We consider ourselves to be a client-focused, top law firm that is driven by results.
- Hire an award-winning lawyer from our firm and you won’t have to pay unless we help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
- During a free case evaluation at our office, an attorney reviews the details of your case and gives you honest advice about your available legal options.
- The aggressive attorneys on our team have been awarded by various legal organizations, which is one thing that differentiates them from personal injury lawyers at other Georgia law firms.
- Browse the reviews on our website to learn more about working with the best legal professionals in the state.
The victims of a wrongful death are not the only ones who suffer because of the negligent acts of another person. The victim’s spouse, children, parents, and other family members also suffer as a result of this devastating loss. Fortunately, the surviving family members may be able to seek justice against the negligent parties that are responsible for their loved one’s death. How? By filing a wrongful death claim with the help of an experienced attorney.
Family members may be entitled to compensation for funeral expenses, pain and suffering, loss of companionship, loss of benefits, and lost wages. This compensation will be especially beneficial to family members who were financially dependent on the victim. There is no amount of money that will bring your loved one back, but recovering compensation will allow you to grieve without worrying about how you will make ends meet. Let our attorneys protect your rights and hold the negligent parties responsible for your loved one’s death. Contact our wrongful death attorneys today by phone or email to learn more about your legal options.
If you have been injured by another person’s negligence, or if your loved one has been killed by the negligent acts of another person, contact us at once. Some of the practice areas that we handle include motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death. We are proud to serve clients throughout the Atlanta, GA metro area, including in Hall, Clayton, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Cobb, Cherokee, Fulton, and DeKalb counties. Please call our offices at 770-744-0890 or fill out the online form on our site to schedule a free consultation. During this consultation, we will be happy to answer your legal questions regarding litigation.