Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
A serious injury can change your life forever. One moment, you’re thinking about everyday problems. The next, you’re struggling just to get through each day. In addition to the physical pain and emotional stress, you are left reeling from the financial impact ─ medical bills, missed paychecks, and an avalanche of ongoing expenses. At Spaulding Injury Law, we help accident victims understand their legal rights to financial compensation after serious injuries. Our goal is to help victims of negligence hold at-fault parties accountable. We do this by demanding the full and fair compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
Throughout Georgia, our personal injury attorneys have earned a reputation for:
- Working directly with clients on cases, rather than relying on a team of paralegals to handle the details
- Maximizing results for clients through aggressive negotiations and litigation
- Recovering millions of dollars for accident victims in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Lawrenceville, Savannah, and throughout Georgia
- Being recognized as among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Distinguished Justice Advocates, 10 Best List from American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
If you have been hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else, do not wait to talk to a qualified Georgia personal injury lawyer. There is a limited amount of time to file a claim, and your attorney will want to begin preserving evidence as soon as possible. Speak with a lawyer directly by contacting Spaulding Injury Law. The consultation is free.
How Can Our Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys Make a Difference for You?
After a serious accident, your focus should be on your health and your recovery. You don’t need the added stress of arguing with an insurance company over the details of a personal injury claim. At Spaulding Injury Law, we handle every detail of your case from start to finish, taking that stress off you. Accident victims from across Georgia have trusted our personal injury attorneys to:
- Provide an honest, helpful case evaluation free of charge. During this initial meeting, we will go over the details of what has happened to you and explain your legal rights. We will also answer all your questions and talk about what to expect moving forward.
- Work quickly to investigate the accident and preserve evidence. It is crucial that you have your own legal team investigating the incident that led to your injuries. Our lawyers will work to gather all the necessary evidence in your case before it is lost or destroyed.
- Identify all possible sources of compensation. Even in cases that seem simple, proving liability can get complicated. We may find that multiple parties are responsible for compensating you. Our job is to determine all potentially liable parties and fight to hold them accountable.
- Document the full extent of your losses. In addition to keeping track of your medical bills and time missed from work, our team will help you understand the less tangible losses you face, such as pain and suffering. We will also demonstrate how your injuries will affect you in the future to ensure we are pursuing the maximum compensation you need to recover.
- Work with highly qualified experts to craft a strong case for compensation. Our law firm has a large network of medical professionals, economists, life care planners, and accident reconstruction experts who can consult on your case. These experts can help paint a clear picture of what happened and how your injuries will affect you down the line.
- Negotiate aggressively for a fair personal injury settlement. Many cases can be resolved through a settlement, but negotiating takes skill and experience. Our team knows how insurance companies evaluate claims and approach negotiations. We back up our demands with convincing evidence.
- Go to trial if a settlement cannot be reached. Our experienced trial attorneys will be ready to file a personal injury lawsuit and take your case to court if necessary. We believe that preparing a case for trial puts us in a position of strength, and our team will be ready to argue to verdict if that’s what’s in your best interests.
Personal Injury Cases
Our Firm Handles
With more than 25 years of combined experience, our personal injury attorneys in Georgia have handled a wide range of cases involving all types of accidents and injuries. Although each case is unique, some of the common types of personal injury claims we handle involve:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Negligent security
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
- Uninsured Motorists
- Spinal Cord Injury
No matter how you were injured, if you believe someone else was to blame, you should talk to a personal injury attorney in Georgia about your legal rights. You may be entitled to significant compensation for your losses. Contact Spaulding Injury Law now to schedule a free consultation and get answers to your questions.
Get In Touch With Us.
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATIONSchedule your free consultation
Demanding Full Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
When you are facing mounting medical expenses and missing time from work to recover after an accident, it is understandable that you are worried about money. Many people ask us when they first call: How much is my case worth? The truth is, we won’t really know that until you have a better picture of how your injuries will affect you in the future.
Often, insurance companies will offer accident victims quick and easy settlements to cover initial expenses. But these offers do not take into account the long-term consequences an injured person will face.
Our Georgia personal injury law firm will do a thorough evaluation of all current and future losses related to your injury. This may include:
- Medical bills, such as the costs of the initial ER visit, doctor visits, surgeries, follow-up care, medications, etc.
- Future treatment expenses, such as long-term rehabilitative costs and future surgery needs
- Lost wages based on time missed from work to recuperate from an injury
- Reduced earning capacity for the future if you are unable to return to your old job
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering due to your accident and injuries
How Long Do You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Georgia?
Tips for Protecting Your Legal
Rights After an Accident
steps you can take to protect and strengthen your claim to compensation.
Depending on the type of accident, you may need to report it to the police (such as a car accident) or to a responsible party (such as the owner of a store where you slipped and fell). Be sure to get a copy of any accident report filed.
Do not wait to see a doctor. Go to the hospital, urgent care, or your primary care doctor as soon as possible to ensure you are getting timely and proper treatment for your injuries. Follow your doctor’s orders and keep all paperwork and receipts related to your treatment. This will all help document your injuries as you proceed with filing a claim for compensation.
This may include photos of the accident scene and your injuries, as well as contact information for any witnesses to your accident. In some cases, you may have physical evidence that should be preserved, such as a slippery substance on your shoe that caused you to fall or a defective device that caused your injury. Hold onto anything that you believe could help prove your case.
Start by writing down everything you remember about your accident ─ how it happened, who was involved, how you felt. As you receive treatment for your injuries, keep detailed notes on how you are feeling physically and emotionally. Make note of how your injuries are affecting your everyday life.
An insurance company may contact you soon after an accident to discuss your injuries. Be very careful what you say to the insurance company. Do not give a written or recorded statement without speaking to a lawyer first. In fact, the best thing you can do is to refrain from discussing your case and tell the adjuster your attorney will be in touch.
These days, it is tempting to share the highs and lows of life with your friends on social media. However, when you are involved in a personal injury claim, even seemingly innocent posts on social media can hurt you. To protect your claim to compensation, you should keep a low profile.
After a serious accident, you should always seek legal advice. At Spaulding Injury Law, your initial consultation is free, so there is no risk to speaking with a knowledgeable attorney and getting answers to your questions. Having a lawyer on your side from the very beginning will take the pressure off you and ensure you do not make mistakes that could end up hurting your claim for compensation.
Talk to a Georgia Personal Injury Attorney Now
After a serious accident, you should not be forced to pay for someone else’s mistake. At Spaulding Injury Law, our dedicated personal injury attorneys will demand the full compensation you need and the justice you deserve. Our talented team of trial attorneys work with accident victims who have suffered all types of life-altering injuries, including:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Damage to internal organs
- Traumatic amputation
We understand how difficult it can be to focus on your physical recovery while also worrying about your finances. Let us take that pressure off you. We will manage all communication and negotiations with the insurance companies to demand the full and fair compensation you need. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will be prepared to take your personal injury case to trial to fight for what you are owed.
Every step of the way, our attorneys will keep you updated on the status of your case, and we will always be here to talk about your case and answer your questions. Get started on your claim with a free case evaluation. During this initial meeting, you will get straightforward advice about next steps and what you can expect from our team.
Our lawyers are available to meet with you at our office, at your home, in the hospital, or anywhere else that is convenient for you. We work with clients throughout Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Lawrenceville, Savannah, and across Georgia.