Last Updated on December 4, 2020 by Theodore Spaulding
A serious injury can change your life forever. One moment, you’re thinking about everyday problems. The next, you’re struggling just to get through each day. In addition to the physical pain and emotional stress, you are left reeling from the financial impact ─ medical bills, missed paychecks, and an avalanche of ongoing expenses. At Spaulding Injury Law, we help accident victims understand their legal rights to financial compensation after serious injuries. Our goal is to help victims of negligence hold at-fault parties accountable. We do this by demanding the full and fair compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
Throughout Georgia, our personal injury attorneys have earned a reputation for:
- Working directly with clients on cases, rather than relying on a team of paralegals to handle the details
- Maximizing results for clients through aggressive negotiations and litigation
- Recovering millions of dollars for accident victims in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Lawrenceville, Savannah, and throughout Georgia
- Being recognized as among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Distinguished Justice Advocates, 10 Best List from American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
If you have been hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else, do not wait to talk to a qualified Georgia personal injury lawyer. There is a limited amount of time to file a claim, and your attorney will want to begin preserving evidence as soon as possible. Speak with a lawyer directly by contacting Spaulding Injury Law. The consultation is free.
“We recently worked with Ted Spaulding when a family member shattered a kneecap in a slip and fall accident. Ted was very courteous, knowledgeable, and empathetic during a difficult time. We were very comfortable with Ted guiding us through the unfamiliar territory of accumulating medical bills, claims, etc.”- Andrew L., Atlanta, Georgia
“I worked with Ted Spaulding for about 2 years after I was in a car accident. Throughout every step of the legal process, Ted listened to my concerns and helped explain the next steps of legal action. He is trustworthy and hard working. I recommend him to any of my family and friends.”- Claire Hockenberry, Atlanta, GA
“Just to say that it’s been a pleasure it’s rewarding dealing with your law firm and everybody here is so helpful and I’m so happy that I chose this law firm so once again when it comes to an end I just have to say thank you for allowing me to use you guys as my attorneys. Thank you.”- Peter Salerno, Alpharetta, GA
How Can Our Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys Make a Difference for You?
After a serious accident, your focus should be on your health and your recovery. You don’t need the added stress of arguing with an insurance company over the details of a personal injury claim. At Spaulding Injury Law, we handle every detail of your case from start to finish, taking that stress off you. Accident victims from across Georgia have trusted our personal injury attorneys to:
- Provide an honest, helpful case evaluation free of charge. During this initial meeting, we will go over the details of what has happened to you and explain your legal rights. We will also answer all your questions and talk about what to expect moving forward.
- Work quickly to investigate the accident and preserve evidence. It is crucial that you have your own legal team investigating the incident that led to your injuries. Our lawyers will work to gather all the necessary evidence in your case before it is lost or destroyed.
- Identify all possible sources of compensation. Even in cases that seem simple, proving liability can get complicated. We may find that multiple parties are responsible for compensating you. Our job is to determine all potentially liable parties and fight to hold them accountable.
- Document the full extent of your losses. In addition to keeping track of your medical bills and time missed from work, our team will help you understand the less tangible losses you face, such as pain and suffering. We will also demonstrate how your injuries will affect you in the future to ensure we are pursuing the maximum compensation you need to recover.
- Work with highly qualified experts to craft a strong case for compensation. Our law firm has a large network of medical professionals, economists, life care planners, and accident reconstruction experts who can consult on your case. These experts can help paint a clear picture of what happened and how your injuries will affect you down the line.
- Negotiate aggressively for a fair personal injury settlement. Many cases can be resolved through a settlement, but negotiating takes skill and experience. Our team knows how insurance companies evaluate claims and approach negotiations. We back up our demands with convincing evidence.
- Go to trial if a settlement cannot be reached. Our experienced trial attorneys will be ready to file a personal injury lawsuit and take your case to court if necessary. We believe that preparing a case for trial puts us in a position of strength, and our team will be ready to argue to verdict if that’s what’s in your best interests.