Embraced And Celebrated By Suwanee’s Local Community
Our award-winning car accident lawyers know the best way to go up against car insurance companies because we used to work with them and use that experience to help you win.
Voted Among the Best Personal Injury Firms in Gwinnett County 6 Years in a Row
Why Choose Our Car Collision Lawyer in Suwanee, GA?
- Our Lawrenceville Car Accident Lawyer offers personalized attention to car accident victims, allowing them to focus on healing from their injuries.
- Our personal injury lawyers were named Among the Best Personal Injury Firms in Suwanee, GA by Gwinnett Magazine Readers for three years in a row.
- We offer personalized attention to car accident victims, allowing them to focus on healing from their injuries.
- Our personal injury lawyers are focused on achieving the best possible results for every one of our clients while providing excellent customer service.
- Avvo, a popular qualified personal injury attorney rating website, has rated Theodore Spaulding a perfect 10 out of 10.
- If you want honest legal representation from one of the best law firms in Lawrenceville, schedule a free consultation today.
How Can An Accident Lawyer in Lawrenceville Help Me?
Car accident victims who have been involved in car accidents often ask themselves, “Why hire a Suwanee GA car accident attorney when I can handle the car accident claim on my own?” It is not required by law that you work with a qualified personal injury attorney after a car accident, but it’s strongly recommended that you do so to achieve a favorable outcome in your personal injury case.
- An experienced auto injury lawyer in Suwanee GA knows where to look for all available car insurance companies that may cover your damages. This is so important because you do not control how much the insurance company the at-fault driver has to pay your car accident claim. The minimum in Georgia is just $25,000.00.
- A qualified personal injury attorney can immediately set out to preserve and collect evidence that proves that the other driver was completely at fault and that your injuries were caused by the wreck. This can be done by conducting interviews with people who witnessed the accident, analyzing photos taken at the scene of the accident, requesting a copy of the police report, hiring accident reconstruction experts, and talking to your doctors. Without a lawyer, it may be difficult to conduct this type of investigation.
- Your personal injury lawyer can ensure the insurance company adjuster(s) treats you fairly at all stages of the personal injury case. If you have been involved in a car accident, an insurance company adjuster will likely get in touch with you very quickly after the collision. It may seem like this adjuster has your best interests in mind, but that is not the case. He may try to twist your words around or get you to say something that could be used against you later on in the negotiations.
Our Suwanee GA personal injury attorneys used to work with insurance companies, so they know exactly how to negotiate with the insurance company adjuster who is assigned to your personal injury case. With a qualified personal injury attorney you won’t make the mistake of settling for an unfair offer.
- A good car accident attorney can also prepare your personal injury case for trial if the insurance company is unwilling to properly value your case. This is unlikely—in fact, it only happens in about 5% of personal injury claims—but it is best to prepare for this scenario just in case.
When you suffer injuries from another Suwanee GA driver’s negligence, the related losses can be immense. We identify and calculate the maximum compensation you need and deserve for your losses in every car accident claim. Seek legal help from personal injury attorneys.
To begin, there is property damage to your vehicle and its contents to consider. Personal injury attorneys in Suwanne can handle any car accident case.
According to our personal injury attorneys medical bills that stem from a car accident are often overwhelming. Serious injuries can require ongoing medical interventions, and when complications arise, the matter is much more costly. Common medical expenses related to car accidents in personal injury cases include all the following:
- Emergency care
- Surgery and aftercare
- Hospital care
- Pain management
- Therapeutic care, including both physical and occupational therapy
- Treatment and care from doctors and medical specialists
- Ongoing care and treatments
- Adaptive physical devices
- Adaptations to home and car
- Home health care
Physical injuries can also keep you away from work, which can quickly lead to significant lost income. If you have long-term injuries, you might need to change careers or might never return to work again. Our Suwanee car accident lawyers seek compensation from personal injury cases for all of your past and future lost income around Suwanee GA.
Physical and Emotional Pain and Suffering
Those car accident victims injured by the negligence of others in car accidents often experience many intangible damages in addition to economic losses. Some common non-economic losses that you might seek compensation from personal injury cases for include:
- Physical pain and limitations from your injuries
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent injuries that cause disabilities or disfigurement
The physical and emotional consequences of being injured in an auto accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence should never be ignored. Our Suwanee car accident lawyers guide you through the legal process.
The Number of Damages for Your Car Accident Will Vary Depending upon Injuries and Circumstances
The damages that you might be entitled to collect for your Suwanee GA car accident are meant to provide you with financial compensation for the present and future costs linked to your injuries, including:
- Short-term medical bills like the emergency room, surgeries, treatments, and medication
- Long-term medical costs like rehabilitation, pain management, and psychological counseling
- Lost wages and work benefits while you are recovering from your Suwanee GA injuries, and lost earnings potential if your injuries impact your ability to earn as much as before the accident
- Pain and suffering damages are an amount paid to provide compensation for a negative change in the quality of your life brought on by your injuries, like ongoing pain, decreased mobility, or a change in your ability to enjoy the same activities are before the Suwanee GA accident
Determining the long-term implications and monetary costs of your injuries on your health and ability to work requires follow-up opinions, and your Suwanee GA auto accident lawyer ensures that you meet with auto accident experts whose opinions can be submitted in court to support your claim or personal injury case.
Common Car Accidents
Every car accident is unique, but they all fall into basic categories. Some of the most common types of auto accident in a personal injury case are below.
Rear-end car accidents are the most common kind of Suwanee car accident. Dangerous auto accident typically involve the rear driver either following too closely or failing to pay attention to forward traffic.
While rear-end accidents have a reputation for being fender-benders, this is a misconception. The rear impact created in rear-end accidents often sends occupants of the forward car flying forward, which leaves you especially vulnerable to the following:
- Head injuries
- Injuries to the lower legs
- Injuries to the hands and arms
- Whiplash and other soft tissue injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Rear-end car accidents are closely associated with driver distraction and excess speed. While rear drivers are generally assigned blame, there are instances when the forward driver is at fault. For example, a motorist who dangerously brake checks a rear driver can bear or share liability.
A sideswipe accident generally involves a driver drifting out of their lane and swiping the side of another motorist’s vehicle. Sideswipe accidents can have a domino effect because the car that’s been sideswiped can be pushed into another lane of oncoming traffic – creating the perfect conditions for additional Suwanee GA accidents. Sideswipe accidents are often attributed to driver distraction and driver impairment – both of which can lead to lane drift. Seek a legal guide with your personal injury case from a Suwanee car accident attorney.
T-bone accidents refer to when one car drives headlong into the side of another, and they are most common in intersections – where traffic traveling in all directions meets. Typically, the motorist who crashes into the side of the other vehicle, forming a T auto accident in the process, is at fault, but there are exceptions. For example, if a Suwanee GA motorist runs a red light and barrels into the intersection before oncoming traffic can safely adjust, the motorist whose vehicle is struck is likely liable in a personal injury case. A personal injury attorney will fight to get higher compensation.
T-bone accidents are often attributable to distracted driving, speeding, and impairment. An important note about T-bone accidents is that because the sides of our vehicles don’t include buffer zones – like the trunks at the back and the hoods and airbags at the front – they can cause very serious injuries. Look no more, our personal injury lawyers are here to get the compensation you deserve.
It is difficult to conjure up a Suwanee GA car accident more terrifying than actually rolling over on the road, and these accidents are just as dangerous as they are dramatic. Rollovers often involve tripping. For example, when an aggressive driver slices in front of another motorist, it can leave the rear driver with nothing but unsafe options, which can trip a rollover – when the driver jerks toward the shoulder and the motion initiates rolling over. Our personal injury lawyers fight for you.
Speed also plays a significant role in rollovers. The faster a driver travels, the more likely they are to cause an auto accident and the more likely the accident is to be exceptionally dangerous, such as a rollover.
Head-on accidents in Suwanee GA are just as deadly as the name implies, and they generally involve a motorist taking an exit or turn that they should not and continuing to barrel forward, which often signals serious impairment. Other causes include sideswipe accidents that push the side-swept vehicle into the wrong lane. Inebriated motorists can also drift into the wrong lane, and nothing can be put past aggressive motorists.
Car accidents are generally based on driver negligence, and as discussed above, such negligence can come in an array of dangerous forms around Suwanee GA.
When someone who’s running on too little sleep gets behind the wheel, they can suffer impairments that are similar to those experienced by drunk drivers. In other words, driver exhaustion is a serious form of driver negligence that receives far too little attention. Personal injury lawyers help to handle your car accident claim against someone else´s negligence.
No one needs to tell us that Suwanee GA drunk drivers are deadly drivers. The statistics make this all too clear. It’s difficult to predict what a drunk driver will do – other than drive dangerously and put everyone on the road at increased risk. Drunk drivers experience impairments like the following – following the amount of alcohol in their systems:
- Visual anomalies
- Difficulty managing more than one task at a time
- Difficulty controlling their vehicles, including regulating their speed
- Difficulty remaining in their lanes
- Lack of impulse control
Any one of these can end in a serious auto accident.
Distracted driving is the culprit in far too many life-threatening car accidents, and the practice is far too common. While there is no shortage of driver distraction, the deadliest distraction of all is texting and other smartphone activities, which manage to incorporate all three categories of distraction, including:
- Distractions that engage one’s vision
- Distractions that engage one’s hands
- Distractions that engage one’s thoughts
Consider that when a motorist who is traveling at highway speeds dedicates the average of five seconds that is generally allotted for texts to their phone, they travel about the length of a football field, which translates to a lot of distraction and a lot of risks.
Drivers who speed – and there are a lot of them – have the distinction of being not only more likely to cause accidents but also of being more likely to cause very serious injuries. Speeding plays a role in more deadly accidents than any other factor, which makes it the scourge of our roadways. Speed limits are set to help make our roads safer, and motorists who ignore them put us all in danger.
Aggressive drivers are angry drivers who are as unpredictable as they are dangerous. The hallmark of aggressive driving is speeding, but aggressive driving generally involves much more than that. Aggressive drivers tend to engage in multiple dangerous driving practices during any given outing, and some of the tell-tale signs include:
- Instigating trouble by provoking other drivers
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Violating various rules of the road, including stoplights
- Cutting other drivers off with flagrant disregard for safety
- Honking at, yelling obscenities at, or flashing headlights at other motorists
- Flipping off other drivers or using other obscene gestures
- Refusing to yield the right of way
- Blocking other drivers from proceeding as intended
Aggressive drivers often get creative, and as a result, this list could go on and on. The bottom line when it comes to aggressive drivers is that no one knows where their limits lie – if they have limits – which makes them some of the scariest drivers out there.
Our experienced car accident attorneys have the legal savvy to pinpoint the at-fault driver’s negligence.
Don’t Wait to Consult with an Experienced Suwanee Car Accident Lawyer
The car accident lawyers at Spaulding Injury Law in Suwanee recognize the immense difficulties that you face after a crash and are committed to fiercely advocating for your claim’s best possible outcomes. To learn more about what we can do to help, please do not put off reaching out and contacting us online or call our office today.
It can be difficult enough to recover from the injuries following your car crash without having to worry about learning how to put together your claim or case. We step into your shoes, handling the gathering of evidence, drafting of your claim, and negotiating a settlement or filing a lawsuit on your behalf. The insurance company doesn’t profit by paying you more, and their claim analysts and lawyers do whatever they can to reduce and deny car accident claims, but are more reasonable when they know you have the help of a dedicated Suwanee car accident attorney from Spaulding Injury Law: Lawrenceville Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyer.
All of the steps throughout the car accident claims process are at our cost, and we only get paid if we win.
Find A Car Accident Lawyer Near You:
Accidents happen when we least expect them. If you’ve been in a car accident and need legal help, look no further. Find a car accident lawyer near you who will fight for your rights and ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Don’t wait – get the support you need today.
Visit Our Car Accident Office in Suwanee
We help victims inside the Gwinnett County Area and our firm is conveniently located near Suwanee. We have an office in Lawrenceville at 223 Scenic Hwy S #202 Lawrenceville, GA