Personal Injury Lawyer Tirelessly Fighting For Justice
- As an award-winning law firm, we have been nationally recognized by some of the top legal associations.
- Our team of skilled attorneys has over 20 years of combined experience, which is why we are considered one of the best law firms in Gwinnett County.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were both part of the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers list.
- Honest reviews left by our clients helped Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes earn 10/10 scores on Avvo, which is an attorney rating website.
- If you have been injured by another person’s negligence, an aggressive lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law can help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Personal injury lawsuits are civil disputes that arise when one person is injured because of the negligent acts of another person. The person who has suffered harm, the plaintiff, has the right to file a personal injury lawsuit in order to recover compensation from the at-fault party. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases involve car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, and slip and fall incidents.
In order to claim damages, you must file your personal injury lawsuit within a certain timeframe. In the state of Georgia, victims have two years from the date that the injuries occurred to take legal action against the negligent parties. Once this date has passed, victims will not be able to recover compensation for their injuries.
Two years may seem like a significant amount of time, but it can fly by quickly as you recover from your injuries and try to piece your life back together. Don’t miss the opportunity to collect compensation that you are entitled to—contact an attorney today to discuss your case.
Lawyer With Extensive Car Accident Injury Experience
Car Accident Attorney Recognized by Peers and Former Clients
- Our award-winning team of attorneys has secured millions in compensation for our clients over the years.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were both included on the list of Top 40 Under 40 attorneys and Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Theodore Spaulding is a highly respected attorney at our law firm who is considered one of the best in the state.
- If you work with a Spaulding Injury Law lawyer, you will always receive honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- The number of positive reviews left by our former clients has helped Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes score a 10/10 on Avvo.
- We have been recognized as one of the top law firms in the state of Georgia by our peers and former clients.
There are ways that you can reduce your risk of being involved in a car accident, but unfortunately, there is no way to completely protect yourself from negligent drivers. Distracted, intoxicated, reckless, and inexperienced drivers put everyone at risk when they get behind the wheel. If these drivers collide with another vehicle, the results can be devastating. Innocent people may sustain serious injuries, including head trauma, spinal cord injuries, fractured bones, and whiplash. Some of these injuries may improve or completely heal in a matter of weeks or months, but others will continue to affect the victim’s life for years. The most traumatic injuries, such as brain or spinal cord damage, are irreversible.
It’s important to get in touch with an attorney immediately following the accident if you have sustained any type of injury. Medical bills will begin to pile up shortly after a car accident and you may not be able to work while you recover from these injuries. Let an attorney fight the insurance companies for the compensation that you need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact Spaulding Injury Law today.
Law Firm With A History of Recovering Millions For Truck Accident Clients
Truck Accident Attorney With the Legal Resources to Handle Complex Cases
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes are award-winning attorneys who have both been included on the Top 40 Under 40 list of lawyers.
- We differentiate ourselves from other law firms because each attorney provides personalized attention to every client.
- We believe in giving honest and aggressive legal representation to every client that we work with.
- Spaulding Injury Law has been locally and nationally recognized as one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- If you hire a top lawyer from our team, you won’t be expected to pay any legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
- Read some of our reviews to find out what it’s like to work with an attorney at Spaulding Injury Law.
You’ve probably noticed that many drivers go to great lengths to avoid driving near large trucks on the road. If you’ve ever been in an accident with a truck, it’s likely that you understand why these drivers want to stay as far away from trucks as possible. Truck accidents can be devastating for everyone involved, especially the passengers inside the vehicle that is hit by the truck. These victims may sustain traumatic injuries such as fractured bones, head trauma, broken ribs, internal injuries, and spinal cord damage. Victims that survive these catastrophic accidents may find that their quality of life has been greatly reduced as a result of the injuries they have sustained.
But, truck accident victims shouldn’t completely give up hope. With the help of an attorney, victims may be able to recover compensation for their current and future medical expenses, emotional distress, lost wages, and more. Speak with our experienced attorneys today to learn about your legal options after an accident.
Trial Attorney Ensuring Motorcycle Injury Victims Receive the Compensation They Deserve
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Protecting Your Rights After A Crash
- Avvo has given both award-winning lawyers at our law firm a perfect 10/10 score.
- Theodore Spaulding is an attorney who has been called one of the best in the state by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Clients should always expect honest and aggressive legal representation when they work with a lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law.
- Take a look at our reviews to find out why our clients think we are one of the top law firms in the state.
Motorists may not be injured if they are involved in a fender bender, but even this type of minor accident can lead to catastrophic injuries for motorcyclists. Why? Motorcyclists don’t have the benefit of being protected by seatbelts and airbags, so they can be severely injured even in a low-speed, low-impact crash. Some of the most common injuries that motorcyclists sustain in a collision include fractured bones, traumatic brain injuries, crushed limbs, spinal cord injuries, road rash, and biker’s arm.
Many motorcycle accidents are caused by negligent drivers who don’t carefully look for motorcyclists before changing lanes, turning, or merging. Other accidents occur when motorists are speeding or driving recklessly. If you are injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries with the help of a personal injury attorney. Contact Spaulding Injury Law today to learn about your legal options.
Legal Services For Families Suffering the Loss of A Loved One Due to Wrongful Death
Wrongful Death Attorney Holding Negligent Parties Accountable
- AttorneysTheodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were both named on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes both received 10/10 scores on Avvo, an attorney rating website.
- Read our honest reviews to see what our clients have to say about working with a lawyer from our award-winning law firm.
- We have been recognized as one of the best law firms in the state because of our aggressive legal representation.
Learning that you have lost a loved one is devastating. The news may be even harder to hear if you find out that the death was caused by the negligent acts of another person. Unfortunately, wrongful death cases are far too common in the state of Georgia, so this is a reality that many families must face.
There is no amount of money that can make up for the loss of a loved one, but compensation may be able to help you and your family get back on your feet after this painful experience. Surviving family members may be able to recover compensation for funeral expenses, loss of income, loss of companionship, pain and suffering, and more. Compensation is never guaranteed in any type of wrongful death case. But, you can improve your chances of recovering the compensation that your family deserves by working with an experienced wrongful death lawyer from Spaulding Injury Law. Get in touch with our team of attorneys today by phone or email to learn how we can help.
If you have been injured in an accident, or if your loved one has suffered a wrongful death, get in touch with our law offices today. Our office as a number of different practice areas, including motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, dog bites, and wrongful death. We are proud to provide legal support to clients throughout the greater Atlanta, GA area. Please call 678-541-8841 or fill out the form on our site to schedule a free consultation.